The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Girdan's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Girdan

Girdan's Application Empty
PostSubject: Girdan's Application   Girdan's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:59 pm

OOC
Character:
Girdan
Class:
Mage
Why do you want to join the Cult?:
Because i looked for a nice undead rp guild,and i rped with some members and i liked it.
How did you come to learn about the Cult:
I rped with some members. (Thenkar and Lethan)

IC application:
Hello my name is Girdan.

Well where do i start [Silence Mr.Wiggums i try to write a letter]
I had a chat some time ago with some members of the cult i dont exactly know there names Lethen or something
[please Mr.Wiggums help me] ah Lethan that was it. and they say something about a cult about the forgotten shadow.
and i was wondering about it. I also heard you people killed humans and i kinda like that idea so that is one of the reason i want to join the cult. and the second reason i want to fight for my new faith. [Yes yes.. Mr.Wiggums] Mr.wiggums wil help me fight every human i see.
Shadow guide you,Girdan. Mr.wiggums says Thanks in advance

OOC: Well i'm still new to rp so i would like some help, and any help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Girdan's Application   Girdan's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:09 am

We all have had to start at some point, so don't worry! I think your application's good enough, now we just need someone else to agree with me.

Don't be afraid to ask people, it's better to ask a stupid question and then know it than to live without asking anything. We're usually a nice bunch, so there's no need to withhold them.
Couple of pointers to get you started: When you get into a guild (whether it's this one or some else in the distant future), get known be chatty enough so people will notice you.
Attend events and other RP, there's no need to be active in the beginning, just looking how other's do it is a great way to learn.
Look at the bright side and again, don't be afraid to ask and speak about things.
This way you should get into the guild stuff in no time!
Back to top Go down
Antistia
Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Girdan's Application   Girdan's Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:10 am

Thenkar wrote:
We all have had to start at some point, so don't worry! I think your application's good enough, now we just need someone else to agree with me.

Don't be afraid to ask people, it's better to ask a stupid question and then know it than to live without asking anything. We're usually a nice bunch, so there's no need to withhold them.
Couple of pointers to get you started: When you get into a guild (whether it's this one or some else in the distant future), get known be chatty enough so people will notice you.
Attend events and other RP, there's no need to be active in the beginning, just looking how other's do it is a great way to learn.
Look at the bright side and again, don't be afraid to ask and speak about things.
This way you should get into the guild stuff in no time!

You called for someone to agree with you? Look no further.

What Thenkar said is very much true, I'd like to emphasize that asking questions will get you very far and that everyone online in the Cult would be able to help you and if you ask questions in our OOC channel you'll surely get more than enough answers, everyone's very nice so don't be afraid to ask, it's part of the RP server thing, helping people out to learn RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girdan's Application   Girdan's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girdan's Application
Page 1 of 1