The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Lucanor

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucanor

Application Lucanor Empty
PostSubject: Application Lucanor   Application Lucanor Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:26 pm

OOC
Character: Lucanor
Class: Mage
Why do you want to join the Cult?: Because I would like to join this awesome bunch of walking corpses to rp and have fun with.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: I'm quite active in the rp community (I'm better known as Muspel around there) so I already knew who you were when I faction changed my mage.

IC application:
"Who are you?" asked the man, or what was left of it.
"Well that's the question isn't it? Who am I? Who are you? What is this all?" replied Lucanor while waving his arms dramatically to indicate the world around him.
"My name is Enaros ((forgot the last name, sorry)). What is your name?"
"In live I was called Lucius. Or I suppose I was, that was what was on my stone at least. Nowadays they call me Lucanor."
"Just Lucanor?"
"The last name on the stone was unreadable. I have no reason to make a new one, I am the only Lucanor around."
The undead in front of Lucanor nodded thoughtfully. The latter didn't know where the interest of this Enaros came from. Did he start a conversation with every one that entered the inn? Probably not, it seemed like this person was genuinely interested in Lucanor, for he continued to ask whether Lucanor was much of a believer of the shadow while gesturing him to follow him out of the inn.
"The shadow is what makes us strong. It is what gives us revenge." Lucanor paused for a second while Enaros nodded approvingly. "And it gives us delicious gnome-pies, but that's another story." he added. Lucanor liked gnome-pies. And gnome stews for that matter. The man who called himself Enaros smirked but did not continue on the subject. Instead, he pointed at the green-tinted goggles that Lucanor was wearing.
"You're an engineer I take it?"
"Some dedicate their time to creating a new plague. I dedicate mine to inventing ways of spreading it. And eating gnome-steak..."
But the undead didn't seem to take notice of the last part, he smiled, clearly content with Lucanor's answers, and stopped in front of a small building in the graveyard where he had taken them.
"Please take a minute to pray."
Lucanor opened the doors and sat down on the stone floor, while Enaros closed the metal doors behind him again.

A minute later Lucanor pushed the doors open and immedeately started to walk away. He didn't really notice what Enaros was saying, something about how they didn't have an engineer with the cult yet, but he didn't care. He had to write this brilliant idea down. Genius, that he hadn't thought of it before. Praise the shadow for its wisdom! He only had to... blast, he had forgotten it again. He halted and tried to think what it was again, but he couldn't remember. Instead, he remember what Enaros had been saying. That they didn't have any engineers with the cult. Perhaps he could benefit from the cult, and they from him. That might be an interesting idea, he would ask them whether they would like to have him. But first he had to find a piece of paper. He remembered his stroke of genius again. How come he hadn't thought of that? So simple yet so brilliant. He just had to add a bit of onion to his stew!
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Application Lucanor   Application Lucanor Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:03 pm

Hahaha, nice story! I'd say you're a clear pass, anyone to second me?
Back to top Go down
Lethan

Lethan

PostSubject: Re: Application Lucanor   Application Lucanor Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:08 pm

A great read! I'm not an officer, so I can't second this, but I just wanted to give some response Smile
Back to top Go down
Darjee
Darkcaller
Darjee

PostSubject: Re: Application Lucanor   Application Lucanor Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:02 pm

Do I even have to say "seconded" to get this seconded?
Seconded anyways.
Back to top Go down
Rugemas

Rugemas

PostSubject: Re: Application Lucanor   Application Lucanor Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:58 pm

Nice one m8 Smile I am Enaros btw
Back to top Go down
Tobay

Tobay

PostSubject: Re: Application Lucanor   Application Lucanor Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:39 pm

I don't usually read applications, (no time or just lazy) but this was not boring to read. Guess I should read more of these! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Lucanor   Application Lucanor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Lucanor
Page 1 of 1