The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application : Lathemas Sorrowwind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lathemas

Application : Lathemas Sorrowwind Empty
PostSubject: Application : Lathemas Sorrowwind   Application : Lathemas Sorrowwind Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:26 pm

OOC:
Character : Lathemas Sorrowwind
lvl80 Undead (Doh!) Rogue

Why do I want to join the cult:
Well this was the first character I ever started roleplaying on and I liked the way you can play an undead, I been a while in The Blighted Crown before it folded, and I migrated this char away to another server, and now i've returned \o/

How did you come to learn about the Cult:
My main character is in Sin Belore and I came in touch with you guys a copple of times.

IC :

Lathemas draws his feet across a muddy surface as he pushes aside some branches of some bushes he walks trough, snarling at the branches as they cling to his dark colloured armor he slaps them loose and turn around, beholding the familiar sight of Brill. "Ah...it's good to be back..." he mutters to himself. Checking his armor to see if no equipment is missing he continues in a slow pace towards the town.
After leaving this land to aid the Hand of Vengeance in the assualt in the Howling Fjord, he got captured.
Sometimes he's a bit clumsy when he's doing his job, like this time, but it usual ends in how the plan was set, so he did what he was send for, assasinate the humans controlling the cannons without being spotted, but got captured this time.
So after sitting in a cell in the alliance encampment south of Vengeance Landing for a week or so, a cannonball breached the wall, barely missing him and flew out the apposing wall. Popping his head out the gap in the wall he saw that the camp was in disaray and he sneaked out. Glad he was out he went to stalk through the shadows...wearing nothing but his smallcloths, so he went to look for his equipment first. Avoiding some alliance that were yelling in their pathetic language he found the storage room, and climbed into his gear, setting fire to the building as he left.
On his way out, he saw the human that manage to capture him, clinging to the ways he follows wich is "An Eye for an Eye", he went to leave his mark on the human, or well...death in this case.
Stumbling on the pavingstones he glances around, seeing that he made his way to the town, he walks into the Inn stuffing his sword against the wall he takes a seat, letting out a sigh "It's is good to be back indeed..." As he leans back in the chair, studieng the ceiling.

----------

Well that was it, hope you enjoyed it abit, i'll give some information about myself
My name is Richard, i'm 17 years old, still going to school, shoe size around 43ish ( Keep forgetting that sort of stuff >.> ))
And... I like playing wow...seems i'm also online allot... but I'm cursed IRL because i'm going to become a captain orsomething onboard a ship, and over 2months i'm going to be an apprentice onboard a ship, wich means i'll be away for 5-6 months, anyway, think this will do...

\o/
Back to top Go down
Nassulra
Darkcaller
Nassulra

PostSubject: Re: Application : Lathemas Sorrowwind   Application : Lathemas Sorrowwind Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:57 pm

Lathemas! \o/
<-- Nassu

Firstet! Someone second this!
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Application : Lathemas Sorrowwind   Application : Lathemas Sorrowwind Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:02 am

Nice. Seconded.

And captaining a boat sounds awesome! >:O
Perhaps I'll seek you out, when I start travelling...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application : Lathemas Sorrowwind   Application : Lathemas Sorrowwind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application : Lathemas Sorrowwind
Page 1 of 1