The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Morthax Selthlore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morthax

Application: Morthax Selthlore Empty
PostSubject: Application: Morthax Selthlore   Application: Morthax Selthlore Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:43 am

OOC part:

Character: Morthax Selthlore
Class: Rogue
Why do you want to join the Cult?:
I am not looking for something special and extraordinary except some good roleplay, I always liked the lore of the Forsaken. The RP guild Forsaken-only, also known as GOOD RP guild is exactly what I wish to be involved in.
How did you come to learn about the Cult:
Learned about it from rumors and some other playes I did RP with.

IC part:

Father: Olois Selthlore. Location is unknown, as well as the fact if he is still alive.
Mother: Miranda Galom. Died during the confinement.

Mortence, also known as Morthax Selthlore, the last of Selthlore dynasty. His ancestors, especially his father, Olois Selthlore, were involved in consuming flame of Twisting Nether, which turned them insane, one by one. Olois Selthlore, born blind, was known as brave leader of the Forsaken legion, until he and his mate, Fleranix Darkblade, raised the rebellion against the Queen Sylvanas Windrider. Mortence heard the story about the rebellion before he met his father first time. Mortence could not believe in the fact, that it was his father who betrayed the Queen, so the first and the last time they met resulted in fight, where Olois defeated him. As soon as the fight was over, Olois handed the medallion-heirloom of Selthlore dynasty to Morthax and before he turned away and left, his last words were "Once you will do the same that I did the day when I raised my sword in the battle agains Sylvanas".

Unable to remember his life before he had awakened as a Forsaken, Morthax does not believe in any other existence, except the form of the Forsaken. He gladly joined Lady Sylvanas, and vowed fidelity to Her and to all the Forsaken nation. His lack of faith in "true life" did reveal itself as he worked as a tormentor, as a punisher to all the enemies of the Queen, which were stupid or weak enough to be caught. Morthax had no compassion to those whom he tortured. Not because he was supposed to be heartless and bloodthirsty, but because he always treated physical pain as a source of some special force, which can turn boy in man. Morthax believes that fear and pain is the key to improvement and development, for any living creature with intellect.

Unfortunately for Morthax, the truth about his father as leader of the rebellion has been revealed and he had been exiled from the Undercity. As Morthax had career as a tormentor for quite long time, those of his victims who survived and desired revenge, started hunting him, which led to slaughter. Mortence was lucky to survive in that fight, but lost his left hand. He could not resign himself to the thought that the rest of his life he will be invalid, so he took measures. Morthax went to Gadgetzan to ask goblins for help, though he had almost no money. Goblins agreed to make a mechanical hand for him, and as a reward for the job, Morthax was to work for Steamwheedle Cartel as an assassin until he works his debt off. Most of the contracts were illegal, but Morthax dealed with them, until he was ordered to assassinate the citizen of Silvermoon City. Morthax treated Sin'Dorei as allies, unspite their racial difference, so he had assassinated his employer instead to show the Cartel that he did enough dirty job to refund their work, and was not going to let any other little goblin intervene in his life.
Morthax feigned his death to keep distance between his old enemies and himself. He returned to Lady Sylvanas Windrunner, and now he is searching for the chance to continue his work and mend his father's crimes.
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morthax Selthlore   Application: Morthax Selthlore Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:15 am

Huyk huyk huyk, sounds interesting!
I'll approve, anyone to second me?
Back to top Go down
Darjee
Darkcaller
Darjee

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morthax Selthlore   Application: Morthax Selthlore Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:52 am

Thenkar wrote:
Huyk huyk huyk, sounds interesting!
I'll approve, anyone to second me?

I'll second this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morthax Selthlore   Application: Morthax Selthlore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Morthax Selthlore
Page 1 of 1