The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sciam Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bluessy

Sciam Application Empty
PostSubject: Sciam Application   Sciam Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:04 am

OOC information
Character name: Sciam
Class: Rogue

Why do you want to join the Cult?: When I have started to play WOW few years ago (before release of The Burning Crusade), my first character was a forsaken warlock on a PvE server. I've enjoyed background story and started to get deep into the lore of the race and its main protagonists. What I was really missing back then was a role playing element. A month ago I've started to play WOW again and I wish to enjoy forsaken RP experience as much as possible.

How did you come to learn about the Cult: I was reading lore about the Forgotten Shadow on WOWwiki and when I tried to google something more on the topic I found that there is a RP guild of the same name. It really gets me.

Anything else you'd like us to know? I am a leisure player, currently studying medicine in Prague. I can't play daily, but I am online four times a week (from early evening to late night) at least.

IC application:

Esteemed leaders of the Cult,

I was raised to follow a doctrine of holy light. A priest belonging to newly founded Scarlet Crusade came to our home in Brill when I was just five years old and convinced my parents to hand me over to the Church. During first years of my training It became evident that I lacked any ability to use magic, although my faith was strong I couldn't channel the light. And I wasn't the only one. We received a new teacher a "hand of the Church" as he called himself. Some of us have proven their agility and skill in close combat. The others... well I do not recall what happened to the others, but we haven't seen them among us again.
Our group was trained to seek out heresy, abominations and to protect our doctrine by any means necessary. And so we did for a years.

Once our group was sent to protect a monastery against an undead raid. Upon arriving I realised that it is going to be a lost cause. But bishop - the leader of defence - told us it would be an easy task for a true believer.
We were overrun quickly. My brothers were slaughtered right in front of me and the last thing I saw was the bishop the true believer running away in fear.Then I embraced the death. There was no light just the darkest darkness I have ever seen. I feared, prayed, begged for redemption. Nothing happened.

But one day from nowhere in this timeless spaceless darkness I heard a voice calling me forth. It was the Dark Lady setting me free. And upon my reborn to the unlife I was confused, felt betrayed by the doctrine I used to believe in. The undertaker send me to a priest in Deathknell who explained me my foolish misbelieves. I spent long days in Deathknell talking to him. At last I found an understanding of the nature of the universe and of my new self in Divine Humanism.

Now I stand here, free of illusions, a chains of the false doctrine are broken. I sincerely offer my blade to the Forgotten Shadow. For I wish to serve the Cult, to leap from the shadows and strike our foes where it hurt the most. To cripple the Alliance and its false believes. Eventually as a trustworthy member of the Cult of the Shadow.

Power to the Forsakens!

Sciam
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

Sciam Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sciam Application   Sciam Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:05 pm

Nice app, I spotted only 1 error in it and that is the time-line.
You write that you were five when the scarlet crusade "claimed" you, the Scarlet Crusade was founded in the year 20(-ish) at the moment it is year 29, so that would make you 14. (Unless that is what you want of course Wink)

Ask one of our members ingame for a officer contact, or join our sermon tomorrow at 20:30 Sermon time (location is Deathknell or Undercity)
Back to top Go down
Bluessy

Sciam Application Empty
PostSubject: Time-lime   Sciam Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:03 pm

Thank you, I appreciate that you like it. Honestly, I've completely forgotten to watch the timeline while I was working out my background story. So many things happened in the World of Warcraft in the past few years (events of the burning crusade, fall of the Lich king, return of Deathwing), I haven't imagine that it is only 14 years since the Crusade was formed.
I will adjust the story a little bit to follow the timeline.
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

Sciam Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sciam Application   Sciam Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:06 am

*recruited as initiate*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sciam Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sciam Application   Sciam Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sciam Application
Page 1 of 1