The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arkadion: revised application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arkadion

Arkadion: revised application Empty
PostSubject: Arkadion: revised application   Arkadion: revised application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:16 pm

OOC information: Arkadion
Character name: Kiaus Arkadion
Class: Monk (Mistweaver school)

Why do you want to join the Cult?:I wish to learn more about the forgotten shadow
How did you come to learn about the Cult:Through a lovely lady named Connie the noble and her watcher
Anything else you'd like us to know? I have Rp'd a few times before and enjoy rp games/events such as DnD and LARP.

IC application:
Greetings.

My name is Arkadion, recently risen i have found great difficulty in perfecting the fighting style i knew in life. that was of course until i happened across one of you sermons in deathknell, the words spoken that day have given me inspiration and passion to carry on.

I request acceptance within your brotherhood as i wish to learn the true reason for my 'Rebirth', it is cleat to me that the world of the living does not accept our kind and i believ the Cult of Shadows can be a true home for me.

Please contact me with your answer.

Arkadion

Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

Arkadion: revised application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arkadion: revised application   Arkadion: revised application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:01 pm

This application is very short and tells us little of who you are as a character, what drives him?
What is his purpose in unlife? And what kind of personality does he have?

You can always ask any of our members for help if you like. Seek us out during Sermon.

Normaly held on tuesday 20:00 server time.
Back to top Go down

Arkadion: revised application
Page 1 of 1