The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Avnania - Avnas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avnania

Application: Avnania - Avnas Empty
PostSubject: Application: Avnania - Avnas   Application: Avnania - Avnas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:07 am

OOC information
Character name: Avnania
Class: Mage

Why do you want to join the Cult?: The concept of dedicated followers of the forsaken religion got my interest.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: Reading up on the forum of the realm.
Anything else you'd like us to know? I'm all into the wowlore, have quite a number of novels and comics. And first time I'll be Rping.

IC application:
Hello there, my name is Avnania, a mage on a quest.
It has been quite a while ago I got ressurected by a Val'kir in Deathknell.
I wasnt immediatly convinced in joining the Dark Lady's forces so just kept minding my bussines in Deathknell.
After a while of trying to bring my mind to peace, put things in place and talking with other citizens, I discovered I had a brother that also was a Forsaken soldier.
He went by the name of Avnas, a warlock who joined the forces that got to Northrend on their crusade against the Lich King.
Avnas was active in the plaguelands, joined the Argent Crusade and took off to the cold North.
Now the Lich King is defeated, people returned to their homes, or went battling elementals all across Azeroth.
But my brother... seems like nobody heard of him.
So I took my bags and decided to go for the first time outside Deathknell.
In the inn in Brill I met a friendly tauren who offered me a flight to the town of Hearthglen, there I spoke High Cleric Alphus who had records of all the soldiers who
operated under the Argent Crusade, and asked him for my brother.
He was last seen in the area of Grizzly Hills battling Trolls. No KIA's were mentioned on his name.

So I went to Undercity, started gathering supplies and prepared myself for the journey to search for my brother.

OOC information part 2

The story I made up is to introduce my main, the Lock.
I made this mage to see how the server is and to find a decent guild.
If I like it here, I might transfer my lock from an other server.
Hope u like the story behind it, it is my first RP experience though.
Like I already mentioned, I read some wownovels and comics because I'm interested in the wowlore and willing to learn even more Smile[u]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application: Avnania - Avnas   Application: Avnania - Avnas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:41 am

Hi there and thank you for applying to the cult of shadow, here are a few things I'd like to point out just to lend you a hand, literally.

While the story over-all is fine I'd like to point out a few key things you might/could include in your original story.

1) I'm positive if you are not loyal to the Banshee Queen, you are Scourge. (Killed on site)

2) Not many Tauren hang around the lands of the Undead, this would be a very unusual tauren over-all. (The flight master is undead after all)

Other than that I noticed the irregular spacing amongst your application, so I'd guess that English isn't your first language (which is perfectly fine).

Thank you for applying and await a stamp of approval from Dumb-derholm or one of the blue named creatures that stalk the forum.

Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Avnania

PostSubject: Re: Application: Avnania - Avnas   Application: Avnania - Avnas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:50 am

Yes indeed, English isn't my first language, as most of u guys I speak Dutch, but I'm not from The Netherlands though Wink
And can u explain a bit of your first point?
Like the second part: 'you are Scourge. (Killed on site)' , and ok not loyal to the Banshee Queen, the mage aint, the Lock definatly is Smile
For the second point, u are right there arent many Tauren roaming Eastern Kingdoms but it's always possible there is one travelling, especially with the zeppelins nearby Brill Wink
Anyway, awaiting your answer and a merry christmas to you too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application: Avnania - Avnas   Application: Avnania - Avnas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:18 am

Hi there!

Alright, expanding on my first point.

Basically, you've mentioned you weren't interested in serving the Banshee Queen, Dark Lady, in your original story-line, if you mean you weren't interested in joining the military forces then that's fine, I'm just wondering in relation to your character(s) loyalty IC, the one you made the application of. What exactly is it?

Since I believe any Undead that is not Forsaken is either Ebon Hold or Scourge.

-Morth
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

PostSubject: Re: Application: Avnania - Avnas   Application: Avnania - Avnas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:57 pm

I second Morthimus in the fact that all undead not in service of the banshee queen are Scourge or Ebon Hold (death knights) and therefore wouldn't be very welcome in any Forsaken town (except the ebon hold perhaps)

And although Tauren show interest in our affliction, it is very rare for one of them to come to our own lands.

Also it is rather confusing which character you would like to join the guild your mage or your warlock? Since the application is written for the mage but mostly talks about your warlock.
I feel that, if you want your mage to join the guild. You should write a story containing a backstory of your mage which isn't very centered around your warlock.

I would like to point something else out as well, from your story I make out that you care about your sibling? That is fine of course, but keep in mind that the forsaken have no strong emotions. Especialy love, love is completely alien to the forsaken. I found this article rather interesting and helped me get started RP a Forsaken

I don't want to give a stamp of approval just yet. But I do want to have a IC interview with you before I decide.
Back to top Go down
Avnania

PostSubject: Re: Application: Avnania - Avnas   Application: Avnania - Avnas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:00 pm

@ Morthimus
Yes, the mage did mention she wasnt interested in joining the Dark lady's forces at first.
Like many of the resurected ones, they were confused and didnt accept being undead.
Now since she went out in tirisfal, moved on to Silverpine she ofcourse got in close contact with The Basnhee Queen.
She convinced the people arround her to join her cause and help her. So from that point she got introduced into the forsaken part, and not Scourge or Death Knights.

@ Dunderholm
The application I made is indeed for the mage, she is the one I am leveling on the realm.
Like I mentioned before, to see how the realm is, guilds are and the people.
She will be the one that join first in case of approval, but the main point is to get the lock in.
He is my main, he is my favorite character since the beginning of my playtime, he is my all over favorite class.
But the brother/sister things sounded interesting to me, altough their aint much emotions among forsaken.
I think its possible because they are still part human.

But ok, If u want a story of my mage too, let me think about it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application: Avnania - Avnas   Application: Avnania - Avnas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:52 pm

Hehe, take your time dear, nobody would ever exclude you from coming along to role-play and participating.

There's a sermon to the religion every Monday at 20:00 led by Dailor the fashionless. If you just /who the Cult round that time or pop up in Deathknell I'm sure the officer staff could get a taste for what your role-playing style and correct/suggest where they think you could improve or learn, or contribute any knowledge they can.

Dailor's a very experienced chap so you can put your faith into him, in any case your application is fine but as Dunderholm said make sure to focus it around the character you are applying with.

In any case, I'l see you around. Wink
Back to top Go down
Avnania

PostSubject: Re: Application: Avnania - Avnas   Application: Avnania - Avnas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:04 pm

Good, will try to be present monday !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application: Avnania - Avnas   Application: Avnania - Avnas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:25 pm

Best of luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Avnania - Avnas   Application: Avnania - Avnas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Avnania - Avnas
Page 1 of 1