The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Application]: Zycreth, Arcane Mage.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zycreth

[Application]: Zycreth, Arcane Mage. Empty
PostSubject: [Application]: Zycreth, Arcane Mage.   [Application]: Zycreth, Arcane Mage. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:06 am

Greetings! Hope you're all well. I applied a few months ago on a different character (Logreth), I was accepted but couldn't join cause of moving house. Horrible.
Anyway! Enough of the boring stuff, I'm relatively new to RP but eager to learn - so I best warn you a lot of this is coming from my dear old brain Wink.
- Hope you like it!

OOC Information
- Character name: Zycreth Logain
- Class: Arcane Mage

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I've seen you patrolling Tirisfal since I moved to Defias Brotherhood, and as Forsaken are my favourite race - It was a no brainer
to join you, it looked awesome! Very Happy

How did you come to learn about the Cult: Believe it or not, by accident! Razz I was running around on a little Undead Priest in old Brill, went into the Town Hall to hand in a quest,
when I was faced with a big scary group of Undeads! I did my business and slipped out before I was seen as I hated to interrupt! Haha Smile

Anything else you'd like us to know?: Prepare yourself for my story of Zycreth's life up 'til now! Very Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Zycreth passes through Terenas Menethil's throne room, his blood still staining the dark floor. His battle-hardened face crinkles with rage as he continues through the throne doors, and under the screaming bell out onto Lordaerons courtyard. Zycreth looks up at the sky, as his grey eyes scan the sky - a darkness begins to loom, he wields his staff and progresses to the Lordaeron front gates. He stands with his right hand on his staff, holding it vertically. As the sky darkens, the footmen of Lordaeron gather behind him, and Lordaeron archers perch in high towers amongst the city, crossbows ready. The darkness now moving closer and closer to Lordaeron, the ground begins to shudder and shake. A huge shadow engulfs the sky, and a ghostly echo fills the air. The Scourge were upon them. Zycreth's muscles clench, he grips his staff with both hands and thrusts the ground - harnessing Arcane power, his eyes and hands bleed with energy. Undeath awaited.]

Zycreth lies a dead man, buried in the depths of Tirisfal Glades. His body having only recently discovered, is rotted beyond recognition. Slowly rising to his bone-exposed feet, he looks infront of him. Through blurred eyes he sees a lab. He begins to make out a purple light, which gets closer and closer, it engulfs and immerses itself into his body, he screams - and falls. As he rises once more, he does so slowly but steadily, with Arcane energy powering is body. He wonders up stone stairs into a sprawling labyrinthine - The Undercity.
He scrapes his cold pointed fingers across his rotted complexion, and disappears from sight. As he wonders this realm of invisibility, a whisper echos through his ears, "Ascension" it repeats. Embracing death, he sees his ultimate goal.

Ascension still echoing in his mind, he passes through the dark portal. Gazing over the twisted lands, his eyes and hands again burn with Arcane energy.

The path of Respect, Tenacity and Power has now begun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whew! Hope that wasn't too boring for you, aaand hopefully you enjoyed it! ^^

Thanks for your time, take it easy Very Happy.

Back to top Go down
Mervyn

PostSubject: Re: [Application]: Zycreth, Arcane Mage.   [Application]: Zycreth, Arcane Mage. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:55 am

Well it's a yes from me! Any other officer to back me up on this fine mage? Smile
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: [Application]: Zycreth, Arcane Mage.   [Application]: Zycreth, Arcane Mage. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:57 am

Nice application, I'm sure another officer will show up to second me. After that just poke us in game, hopefully you'll be able to cash out your place this time!
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: [Application]: Zycreth, Arcane Mage.   [Application]: Zycreth, Arcane Mage. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:35 am

If it was unclear, they kind of seconded each other, and that's another yes from me, so feel free to contact us in game for an IC interviewe and guild invite, unless we get to contact you before that Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application]: Zycreth, Arcane Mage.   [Application]: Zycreth, Arcane Mage. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Application]: Zycreth, Arcane Mage.
Page 1 of 1