The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keleth's application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keleth

Keleth's application. Empty
PostSubject: Keleth's application.   Keleth's application. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:37 pm

OOC information
Character name: Keleth.
Class: Warlock.

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I think the reason is similar to many others. I've been playing PvE all the time, raids, dungeons and etc. It started to get old a while ago. Then an idea hit me, why not try roleplaying? I've never tried it and it seems interesting. Though there was a problem, I'm in Defias Brotherhood realm... A realm where RP is dead (At least I thought so). But then I got information about you, The Cult of Shadow... And here I am, trying to get in.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: I was talking with some tauren about "what a bad idea it is to start a guild restricted only to tauren" and he started mentioning other race specific guilds. I'm an undead, so the only one who took my attention was your guild.
Anything else you'd like us to know? I'm absolutely new to roleplaying :'( (Never tried it before)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IC application:
My past?
Memories... Bah *spits on the ground* Who needs memories?!
I don't.
What's my story? I don't have a story about myself, but it so happened that I met someone who did.
A few months... No, maybe a few years ago, maybe even more, I lost track of time long time ago... I was walking around pointlessly when a human came up to me, I could feel the power of light coming from him, the thing I hate the most in this very world... Light.
I raised my hand to put this scum trough most horrible tortures, but suddenly he asked "Keleth, is that you?". I have no idea why the word "Keleth" affected me, but it felt so familiar. I started hating that person even more for daring to say something that sounds so familiar. I wanted to kill he man right away, but he touched my face. I felt my rotten cheek skin get burned by his palm. When I looked up to his face, there were tears in his eyes, he muttered "What did they do to you... What did those bastards do you, my boy". I couldn't stand this nonsense much longer, i kicked him in the gut and threw him on the ground. This time I was ready to deliver the final blow, but he was fast enough to say something that got stuck in my mind... "Keleth... My boy, don't you remember me? Your own father? Don't you remember all your sisters and brothers you grew up with in a farm near the shore of westfall? Can't you remember-". I didn't let him finish, I took out my knife and slit his throat. I hate memories, even if they are not mine.
Though one sentence... Oh that one sentence was very valuable to me. Immediately I had a purpose in my life. The second I killed that man... probably my own father, I set out to westfall... To the farm near westfalls shore. The journey was long, but I finally got there. Didn't need to search whole shore of westfall, there was only one farm there. I approached the house... I heard voices inside, I heard a woman laughing... She may be my mother. I entered the house. There were 6 people behind a table having dinner. Two women and four men. Everyone was in awe except one woman, she looked at me and said "I knew that you are not dead, I prayed for you every night... I remember you every night". I took a step backwards with surprise on my face "You remembered me?". My face changed, now it was filled with rage "You remembered me!?". As I hit the ground with my staff, hundreds of demons started appearing around the farm, I didn't let them touch my... family. No, I wanted to kill them myself. I slit the throats of each and every one of them and let the demons to destroy everything else that they see.
As I said, I do not need memories... But I do need purpose, that is what I'm looking for.
Now, I call myself Keleth, so I could slaughter everyone who remembers me.
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

Keleth's application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keleth's application.   Keleth's application. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:38 am

Welcome to the world of RP!
In fact, we're one of the most flourishing realms. The only problem is that on Hordeside we tend to stick to guilds. There is some casual RP now and then, but most kicks are gotten from joining a guild.

I like your application, your character has an unique goal driving him! Also he's just mad enough for my tastes xD
I accept your application and I'm sure another officer will second that opinion. Poke one of us in game for interview or wait us to get you.

Here's some advice for RP that you might find useful:
- If something wonders you, ask. The community is usually glad to help.
- If you feel unsure, follow how the others RP. You might pick up something you like.
- Come to the events. If you crave RP and nothing seems to be on, try asking in chat for company.
- Sooner you make yourself heard, sooner others will notice you.
- Good characters may take some time to develop. After some time he'll have the life of his own.

Of course you're free to disregard that and find your own ways. Wink
Back to top Go down

Keleth's application.
Page 1 of 1