The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenarai's Application (LOOK OVER HERE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenarai

Tenarai's Application (LOOK OVER HERE) Empty
PostSubject: Tenarai's Application (LOOK OVER HERE)   Tenarai's Application (LOOK OVER HERE) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:59 am

OC information
Character name: Tenarai
Class: Knight of the death ((((((Deathknight))))))

Why do you want to join the Cult?: Sweet everyday roleplay<3
How did you come to learn about he Cult: Im awesome, saw you roleplaying in Brill
Anything else you'd like us to know? I'm not quite patient

IC application:

"Tenarai's past life"
Tenarai was a famous assasin, he was most famous for his two blades, the Twin blades of azzinoth.
Tenarai had many jobs... He had been in the assasination buisness since he was very young. Hes father and mother left him as a child of 5 years old. He quickly learned to handle blades, as he had been using small spades to play.
He was a famous rogue at the times. Then he got his biggest mission.
Assasinate Lady Katrana Prestor. (Onyxia's human form)
Ofcourse I didnt know at the time... I kinda figured when she grew giant... wings of some kind, and thats really all I can remember.
I served the Lich King for several years, I can still hear his voice inside my head... Not to spare ANYONE...

"Application"
Ghehe... I overheard your conversation at the inn... You mentioned alot of interesting things as I remember... (smiles while writing) Lets cut to the chase... I want in. I want revenge on the living, I want to see them bleed, hear them yell... See the fear and hatred in theyr eyes as i slice them with my axe... (laughs while writing) Oh the joy... I'll make them all pay for sending me to a suicide mission... Ofcourse.. I want my greatest revenge on the person that actually ORDERED me to do it... King! (says to myself: no no no... *crosses over King*
Varian Wrynn...
I will make them all see, as the wise man Grand Apothecary Putress once said at the Wrathgate...
Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? They will now face the Vengence.. Of the forsaken!
Now... So that they can all see.. That THIS, is the HOUR.. Of the forsaken...
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

Tenarai's Application (LOOK OVER HERE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenarai's Application (LOOK OVER HERE)   Tenarai's Application (LOOK OVER HERE) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:01 am

Ahem, you're wielding famous lore weapons, taking jobs from various important characters to kill other important characters. Being killed by Onyxia doesn't really explain why you'd jump into the Scourge. And the LK is dead by now, so his voice cannot be heard (unless your character is completely mental. In that case it's fine).
To add to that, your application's suspiciously similar to Daval's application. Is there a connection?

So, I don't know about the other officers, but I think you should rework your lore and then make another application. Reading Wowwiki helps loads, if lore is not your forte.
Back to top Go down

Tenarai's Application (LOOK OVER HERE)
Page 1 of 1