The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Megath's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megath

Megath's application Empty
PostSubject: Megath's application   Megath's application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:27 am

OOC
Character: Megath
Class: Priest
Why do you want to join the Cult?: For some great rp
How did you come to learn about the Cult: As i looked for proper realm to rp and asked in different realms in general chat about the realm character called 'Thenkar' told me about it.

IC application:
They call me 'Megath'. As i was awakened by Mordo the Undertaker he told me about my past: 'You were once a holy human priest who fought alongside the alliance. You blessed the warriors before they were sent to meet their doom against the Horde. Megath... You were slain by bandits while you were sleeping in your tent at the Alterac Valley. Now you have been reanimated as undead. Go now since i have other dead corpses waiting.' I stood up and walked outside the tomb, i felt nothing else than sorrow, i felt like i had no soul and chained in this corpse with this curse.. I could'nt believe i was dead. I also felt anger... Anger to those who killed me, anger to whole world. Then i met a familiar face outside the tomb, the undead said "Are you fresh brother?" I didnt know what to say. Hes face looked so familiar like i had seen him somewhere.. He told me he was 'Thenkar'. After he told me what had happened to me i started to understand that i was really dead. Thenkar told me of his family 'The Cult of Shadow' and they were looking for fresh undeads to join his family. Everything was strange and i decided to trust him. I told him i was fresh and ready to follow him where ever he takes me. [img]
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Megath's application   Megath's application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:47 am

As you mentioned, we already had a chat in game. Now combined with this application, I'd think you pass. Anyone to second me?
Back to top Go down
Darjee
Darkcaller
Darjee

PostSubject: Re: Megath's application   Megath's application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Thenkar wrote:
As you mentioned, we already had a chat in game. Now combined with this application, I'd think you pass. Anyone to second me?

Once again, I second the passing of the pass that wants to be seconded by anyone, so the seconded pass will be even more seconded by this second, seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megath's application   Megath's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megath's application
Page 1 of 1