The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application -Rotten.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rotten

Application -Rotten. Empty
PostSubject: Application -Rotten.   Application -Rotten. Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:33 pm

Rottens application.

OOC
Character:Rotten, Forsaken, Female
Class:Warrior
Why do you want to join the Cult?:Because, i'd like to have fun with you guys and then I want to kill thoose damn living pieces of meat who still roam Azeroth.
How did you come to learn about the Cult:Well, actually I was on my orc, Garrp, and I had heard about some event in westfall, so I decided to check it out and it turned out that you were the ones hosting it, so, that's where i learned of your excistence!

IC application:
She turned her head, looking towards the man. She could see the mouth moving but heard no words, he moved closer to her seemingly excited, she stood up trying to push him away, but she couldn't .. Her arms, were like frozen.. She could not move, and he moved closer as a knifes blade came from behind his back.. She tried to scream, but no sound came, then he struck her, and everything.. Went black..

She opened her eyes once again.. Like she had done every morning, looking around in the dark.. Why wasn't the sun up yet? She felt that she was not lying in her bed, the ground was hard, as wood. Then she remembered.. Like she did every morning, she was no longer a human.. She was no longer living, she sighed pushing the coffins lid aside getting up, she shaked her head slightly, and left the crypts, as she came out she heard a voice

"You never get used to it do you?"

She looked to the side, a man was sitting on the ground, neither his face hands or feet were visible because of a dark purple robe.

-Used to what?-

he laughed slightly, and she almost felt the hair in the back her neck standing up.

-I believe you know.. It's been fourty years for me, and I still forget that I'm no longer living.-

-Extraordinary how we get up after we die.. Isn't it? Not that i've stuck my nose in a book to find out!-

That cold laughter came again, the hollow one, that almost made you feel like you died one more time.

-Well, if you want, I can give you a happy ending..-

She could almost see him smile behind the hood.

-What do they call you dear?-

-Rotten..- she answered,

the man finally looked at her, his skin was fading into a colour so dull that there was no name of it, his teeth were black and crushed, his nose missed a giant piece, and his chin had a big hole, where a cockroach was sitting but his eyes.. His glowing eyes, incredible how glowing they were, she didn't believe in that eyes could be so filled with life.

-Obvious why, isn't it?- He laughed and she looked down at herself, her skin was really rotting and it had the same colour as mold.

-Well, Rotten, meet up!- He pushed himself to his feet and left, she looked at the place where he had disappeared for some time before noticing a small card made of a bats wing-skin with some writing on, she read it and smiled brightly.

It was time.. To rise again!

((I'd like to apologize for me not having read alot of lore of undeads so I dont know if there are any incorrect information in this story!))
Back to top Go down
Rotten

PostSubject: Sorry!!   Application -Rotten. Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:52 pm

Omg sorry! I was ment to say "Four years" Embarassed sucks! Donno where the "TY" came from!
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Application -Rotten.   Application -Rotten. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:13 am

Nice application! Also I noticed no lore errors, so your knowledge seems to be alright.
I'll say pass. Secondsions?
Back to top Go down
Darjee
Darkcaller
Darjee

PostSubject: Re: Application -Rotten.   Application -Rotten. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:01 pm

Thenkar wrote:
Nice application! Also I noticed no lore errors, so your knowledge seems to be alright.
I'll say pass. Secondsions?

I'll second the passing pass that passes with the seconded pass.... or something... seconded anyways.
Back to top Go down
Antistia
Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Application -Rotten.   Application -Rotten. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:38 pm

Dar, mind = blown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application -Rotten.   Application -Rotten. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application -Rotten.
Page 1 of 1