The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sebastïans application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sebastïa

Sebastïans application. Empty
PostSubject: Sebastïans application.   Sebastïans application. Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:35 pm

Character: Sebastïan
Class: Warrior
Why do you want to join the Cult?: I fancy the forsaken lore mostly, but at this very moment my warrior is green and bulky. However, I'm about to change that by paying the [insert price here]$ offer to turn the big bad Hulk into a rotting carcass. And he needs to make a transfer to this very realm but that can be dealt with aswell if this application goes smoothly. We could make it into a minor Rp event when I change from Orc to Undead even though the Forsaken are old elves and men. Smile
How did you come to learn about the Cult: Read about it on the Rp forum section on

IC application (in a forsaken fashion): Greetings I'm, even as I'm writing this letter, trying to cope with my new body. I have a hard time looking into reflections of myself and I still can't stand the smell nor the sight of my flesh slowly rotting before my eye.. sockets.

But as my former self is fading away I can start to feel at ease, and the greater good of our noble cause to exterminate any and all outsiders suits me better everyday. And as days go by my memories and feelings are getting numb and all that I can think of is new and subtle ways to find a tool for us to use to reach our goal as Forsaken.
"One mind, any weapon." is my motto that I ..live after and I think I'm ready to serve. And eager to learn as always about new and exciting ways to plot evil or brew nasty poisons from other like-minded men and women that stand with one foot in a chilly grave.

Let me join your ranks, your humble novice, Sebastïan.
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

Sebastïans application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebastïans application.   Sebastïans application. Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:07 am

Interesting application you have! I'll say this as a pass, but I'd first like to share my opinion on the race change rp:

Usually they're purely OOC as far as I know, but with certain carefulness I think this just might work. I'm not sure what you exactly meant, but if it was me, I wouldn't go with magical transformation or something like that. It'd be too easy to have things go wrong from lore point of view.

But but! We already have an established way for orcs to occupy human corpses in lore, so why wouldn't we use that? I am of course talking about the Shadow Council's Death knights from the Second War.
In my opinion, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to have some renegade old necrolyte finding a corpse and trying to make a champion for the old horde - and by some plot of fate leaving the, now forsaken, orc wandering in his new existence.

Still, your idea, your choice. This's just how I'd handle the race change, if I wanted to make it IC. With right managing it could stir a great lot of RP.
All in all, I say you pass. Any other officer to second me or add his view on the table?

Edit: Removed some repetition from the end.
Back to top Go down

Sebastïans application.
Page 1 of 1