The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application to the guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roccy

Application to the guild Empty
PostSubject: Application to the guild   Application to the guild Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:54 am

Hello dear Brethren,
I would like to apply to this Cult on the basis that we are all Forsaken. My name is Roccy and I'm a Bloodthirsty Forsaken when it comes to Revenge. It all started just after the war when we became allies with the so called Horde...
All they are after is power and no intention of caring for their own... I hope the Dark Lady takes care of them.
So, a little bit about myself...
My full name is Miss Roccy Delrow, I studyed and grew up pretty much at Tarren Mill. Before I died... I have to admit this, I was a Blood Elf... Seeing how they've changed, just makes me sick... They were so different back then, but times have changed since my time of living.
If you wish to seek me, I shall be around the Silvermoon area at the Bazaar. I spend most of my time there, looking at the many shiny things they have these days...

Dark Lady watch over you my Brethren.
Back to top Go down
Darjee
Darkcaller
Darjee

PostSubject: Re: Application to the guild   Application to the guild Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:01 am

((Allready rp'd with you, but I have to say, you gotta fill in this form;

OOC
Character:
Class:
Why do you want to join the Cult?:
How did you come to learn about the Cult:

IC application:

Shadow guide you))
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Application to the guild   Application to the guild Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:27 am

((Likewise, Rped with you already, so I'll approve after seeing the ooc stuff (sorry, forgot to mention them in the whisper, they're so easy to forget xP) ))
Back to top Go down
Roccy

PostSubject: Re: Application to the guild   Application to the guild Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:49 am

((OOC
Character: Roccy
Class: Warlock
Why do you want to join the Cult?: Because I have been looking for an undead RP guild for my lock and the players i met seem really nice.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: I learnt about it through a few guildies including thenkar being one of them ))
Back to top Go down
Darjee
Darkcaller
Darjee

PostSubject: Re: Application to the guild   Application to the guild Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:08 am

(( Glad you took the advice and added the OOC part, so I'll just stick with my old answer and say Approved, anyone to second me? ))
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Application to the guild   Application to the guild Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:00 am

((All's good an' sorted now, I'll second Darjee. Contact an officer in game for your interview! ;D ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to the guild   Application to the guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to the guild
Page 1 of 1