The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jawe's Guild Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Jawe's Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Jawe's Guild Application   Jawe's Guild Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:10 pm

OOC
Character: Jawe, level 10
Class: Rogue
Why do you want to join the Cult?: I love RPing, and I've been searching for a guild that focuses on RPing and the undead faction, I then stumbled upon this guild, and it seemed higly interesting.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: I stumbled upon the Cult several times while I was gathering quests in Brill.

IC application:

I didn't remember my past; who I used to be, who my parents were, but that didn't matter anymore. I had a new life now, a better life. When I woke up, after I was murdered, I was found by a man of the shadows, he who is not alive nor dead. He took me under his wing, fed and trained me. He taught me how to stand up for myself, the art of weaponry, and how to master the darkness. After training with him for a year or so, he sent me on a quest, the final stage of my training. It took me days, and when I came back I couldn't wait to see him again, and tell him that I mastered the task. I opened the door, and I glanced down at the floor. I saw a hand, from behind the couch, and the hand had my masters ring on. I ran over, and there he lied, motionless. i didn't realize what had happened, and I felt empty, but when I finally realized what had happened I filled up with rage.

I kept his ring, and made myself a promise that day. That I one day find the ones that did that to him, and avenge him. I traveled for years, killing everything that was in my way. After many years on the run from what happened, and on the hunt for those who murdered him, I started to feel more alone then ever. I therefore seek a fellowship in this dark time, I seek my fellow men, those who have felt what I feel, and that can understand my agonizing pain.
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Jawe's Guild Application   Jawe's Guild Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:49 pm

Hirps!
I mean...
I approve, anyone to second me?
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Jawe's Guild Application   Jawe's Guild Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:03 pm

Thenkar wrote:
Hirps!
I mean...
I approve, anyone to second me?

Seconded!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jawe's Guild Application   Jawe's Guild Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jawe's Guild Application
Page 1 of 1