The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Scarlet Dead

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobhias

The Scarlet Dead Empty
PostSubject: The Scarlet Dead   The Scarlet Dead Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:33 pm

name. tobhias sharpfist
class. warrior
level. 42

why?
even if for only a small while, I was part of the cult previously with the name of Viskir. unfortunatelly, life took a bad turn and juggling university with moving to a different house and other smaller problems, my game time suffered a severe cut. now, I humbly return with even more reasons than before, because now I know every single one of you is a remarkable person that I'd like to spend time and play with.

how?
hmm.. the main answer would be through roleplay.. I still roleplay my alliance character, Ondius, the Shadowlord of the Dark Sphere, but I need a bit more entertainment to my roleplay at this moment. a bit of spice, I'd say.

ooc. i'm a twenty year old portuguese male by the name of Paulo. currently studying media design, one year away from graduating, i'm a fanatic of rolepaly, drawing, animation and design(duh). any questions, i'll easily answer for you guys.

ic.

"Do we cry?" Tobhias wondered as he took the small, worn quill. Still so many questions and so little answers running through his mind. He had not cried for a long time while alive, and now awoken in such a different state, he still couldn't.

The quill scratched the grainy surface of the paper:
"My name is Tobhias Sharpfist and I am a was an executioner for the Scarlet Crusade. My mind is filled with doubt and questions, and not knowing where to turn to, this letter is my only way to seek salvation.

While alive, you would not find a more faithful servant of the Light and now I know how ironic life is. Believing in the Light with such faith gave me the exact opposite of what it stands for, and I hereby give up all that I stood for.

I will admit it is even more ironic to ask you for help, since hundreds of forsaken were purged by my hands. Consider it redemption, a new awakening or any words you prefer. I now have to carry this burden with me, and because of that all I have left is to apologise for every soul that I killed, because if in this form, I still have my soul intact, those slain also had theirs.

I have no one else to reach for, and I will patiently wait for an answer.
" There was barely any ink left in the small jar. Sighing, he dropped the quill next to the letter, doing his best with his new and shaky body to carefully place it on an envelope. The envelope was simply given to Brill's inkeeper, with instructions on who to pass it on to. All was taken care of. Tobhias lifted his hands to stand the weight of his head.
Redemption is near.
Back to top Go down
Goggy

Goggy

The Scarlet Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Dead   The Scarlet Dead Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:50 am

Join us!

Join us...

Huzzah, took awhile! :>

*Seal of approval from someone without influence, power or permission to stamp with the seal*
Back to top Go down
Nassulra
Darkcaller
Nassulra

The Scarlet Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Dead   The Scarlet Dead Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:12 pm

Goggy wrote:
Join us!

Join us...

*Seal of approval from someone without influence, power or permission to stamp with the seal*

*Takes back his seal and starts to stamp, with influence, power and permission* "Mm, that guy does have an idea of what we're looking for.." *Continues stamping*
Back to top Go down
Ravie

Ravie

The Scarlet Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Dead   The Scarlet Dead Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Tobhias be a good one! Keep him ssafe and loved *sobs and runs back to her raiding guild*
Back to top Go down
Tobhias

The Scarlet Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Dead   The Scarlet Dead Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:24 am

Ravie, I'm not a boy anymo- MOMMY ILL MISS YOU
Back to top Go down
Ravie

Ravie

The Scarlet Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Dead   The Scarlet Dead Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:06 pm

*hugs tobs* it's ok, Ravie won't be your mommie.

Also, minor Derail... Sunday night alright to reanimate a goggy?
Back to top Go down
Antistia
Prophet

The Scarlet Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Dead   The Scarlet Dead Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Dobkins wrote:
Goggy wrote:
Join us!

Join us...

*Takes back his seal and starts to stamp, with influence, power and permission* "Mm, that guy does have an idea of what we're looking for.." *Continues stamping*

*Stamps frantically*
Back to top Go down
Nassulra
Darkcaller
Nassulra

The Scarlet Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Dead   The Scarlet Dead Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:30 pm

Basicly what we're saying is.. Contact us for an interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Scarlet Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Dead   The Scarlet Dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Scarlet Dead
Page 1 of 1