The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bö, the scarlet ranger.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Bö, the scarlet ranger. Empty
PostSubject: Bö, the scarlet ranger.   Bö, the scarlet ranger. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:39 pm

OOC information
Character name: Bö von Crown
Class: Hunter

Why do you want to join the Cult?: RP, RP-events, good fun.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: Forum post, was looking into RP servers and found a nice post about the Cult.
Anything else you'd like us to know? Fairly fresh on the RP-scene, but have always admired it from a distance. Figured it was time I tried my luck and started RPing.

IC application:
*Muttering to his faithful lion*
Leonardo, dear Leonardo. You follow me in death as you did in life. The prey have changed but what drives us remain the same, vengeance, hatred. For what was taken from us in life was promised to us again in the afterlife, lies, FILTHY LIES told to us by the Scarlet Crusade. My sweet Cassandra, so innocent.
Bö:"As sure as the skin is peeling from my bones and the rotten grasp of my arrows are true, I swear to end all life I come by until the day it shall end mine. Have my allegiance if you wish, Cult of Shadow."

OOC:
The main idea is that Bö Von Crowns wife, Cassandra, was slaughtered by the scourge. Bö joined the Scarlet Crusade in promise that he would not get afflicted by the curse of undead, but rejoined in the afterlife with his wife. After a half a decade hunting the undead, growing within the scarlet ranks, he was mortally wounded near the scarlet monastery by one of Sylvanas elite Deathguards. Days later he woke up at the same place he was robbed of his human-life.

As the Scarlet Crusade lied to him he felt betrayal, within this betrayal he soon found the rage and vengeance that once drove him to kill the undead, to instead harbor a hatred to all living beings. With one exception being his lion Leonardo.
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

PostSubject: Re: Bö, the scarlet ranger.   Bö, the scarlet ranger. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:17 pm

Well thats certainly a first from me, any other officer to second it?
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Bö, the scarlet ranger.   Bö, the scarlet ranger. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:05 pm

Mervyn wrote:
Well thats certainly a first from me, any other officer to second it?
Seconded!
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

PostSubject: Re: Bö, the scarlet ranger.   Bö, the scarlet ranger. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:22 pm

Contact any officer in game for an interview and gettin' into the cult!

Darjee, Rasonal, Thenkar, Dailor, Mervyn : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bö, the scarlet ranger.   Bö, the scarlet ranger. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bö, the scarlet ranger.
Page 1 of 1