The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An application from a sad mind.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mercia

An application from a sad mind. Empty
PostSubject: An application from a sad mind.   An application from a sad mind. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:58 pm

OOC

Character: Mercia
Class: Priest

Why do you want to join the Cult?: As an officer in another RP guild I find myself wanting to find the time to get away from the work occasionally. As it just so happened, I had a Forsaken at a pretty high level already and recently our two guilds have been cooperating in an in-character sense very nicely, with me getting to know a few of your people too. So I thought to myself "Why not level Mercia up in a friendly environment and finally get to try some proper undead RP along the way too?" Smile

How did you come to learn about the Cult: I am known as Atare of Sin Belore, as Rasonal can attest. You peeps basically came around at about the same time as our own guild had reformed itself so - suffice it to say I've learned of you through the forums first and later through many contacts with you ICly as well as OOCly.

IC application:

Mercia felt elated after having met with the wonderful man named Razzy-nal as well as the other person that she liked too. Here was a group of people that will finally help her find her long lost family! It was so long since she had seen them and she wanted to make sure they were alright! After all...she needed to spread goodness around the country, especially now that those ghouls can come knocking down the door,...tearing it down,...staring at her and then...then...

...then the memory suddenly caused Mercia to kneel. The Shadows enveloped her from her hidden inner darkness, one that was always ready to answer the beck and call of her more sinister emotions. And suddenly her memory returned as to what had actually happened. And suddenly Mercia was no longer called as such. She was only Nameless, not even her rage allowing her to remember her true former name.

How could her husband leave her to the ghouls like that?! Fight for Lordaeron and go off to the army will he?! While his wife dies to the thing he swore he would protect her from?! What lies! And now she had to fight tooth and nail to keep a grip on this state of mind, one that allowed her to better her memory, her skills, her abilities so that one day - she could find her dear husband and others living like him, that persecute her as if she were some kind of monster. Pfeh...as if THEY were not the greater monsters for allowing her to fall into the torment she suffers now! They will pay...oh yes...and this...Cult seems like a collection of other undead who also seek the same and have more knowledge on it than her addled memory might allow.

Then perhaps she can get rid of this goody-twoshoes little miss amnesia that's been plaguing her worse than her undeath for good!
Back to top Go down
Fallgarth of Tkr
Shadow Pope
Fallgarth of Tkr

An application from a sad mind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application from a sad mind.   An application from a sad mind. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:56 am

Dear colleague,

As a fellow priest and a fellow Forsaken searching for answers about his family, i am pleased to tell you that the Cult is here for you.
Let the cold embrace of shadows guide you on your journey so you may stand proud among your brothers and sisters to show the living that we fear them not and that we will persecute them as they have been persecuting us for eons.

Dark Lady watch over you!

((lovely application, i do hope i get to interview you, as you were the one to welcome my other char to the Sin Belore Very Happy))
Back to top Go down

An application from a sad mind.
Page 1 of 1