The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A constant battle with the mind...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cebruss

A constant battle with the mind... Empty
PostSubject: A constant battle with the mind...   A constant battle with the mind... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:56 pm

OC information
Character name: Cebrus Ezekiel Schultz
Class: Mage

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I've been a RPer on this server before as an orc with the Orcs of the Red Blade. I got very interested with your RP style and I want to try it with me UD character.

How did you come to learn about the Cult: RP:ed with you and I know you from there

IC application:

I suddenly woke up after the never ending darkness that englufed me when New Avalon got overun by the Scourge. When I opened my eyes I saw this frightening yet beautiful beeing, a Val'kyr. She gave me the blessing from the Dark Lady and took of.

Still dazed and confused I noticed that my body didnt feel as it used to. There was no warmth in my body, no joy, no love, only sorrow. My worst nightmare had come true, I was an undead.

I Cebrus, once a mage of the Scarlet Crusade has now become the enemy I was fighting. I blame the High General Brigitte Abbendis, she left hundreds of soldiers to die in the Scarlet Enclave when the Scourge invaded, just to save her own life. So many friends left to die.

For days I have been batteling with my mind. I want revenge on the High General for leaving me out to die and beeing resurrected as this foul beeing. That would also mean that I have to take the lives out of many of my friends within the Scarlet Crusade.

I now plead for you help before I go insane with this constant battle with my mind....

Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: A constant battle with the mind...   A constant battle with the mind... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:31 am

Lovely application, so few have used Val'kyr and I love the last line.

Approved! Anyone to second me?
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

PostSubject: Re: A constant battle with the mind...   A constant battle with the mind... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:42 am

Lovely indeed! A second from me!

Contact an officer in game for an interview! Myself, Thenkar, Rasonal, Darjee or Dailor!
Back to top Go down
Dailor
Shadow Pope
Dailor

PostSubject: Re: A constant battle with the mind...   A constant battle with the mind... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:48 am

Right. Done the interview and he is getting a thumbs up for an invite. So yes, do invite Cebrus when he wants to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A constant battle with the mind...   A constant battle with the mind... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A constant battle with the mind...
Page 1 of 1