The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aplication to the Guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dunderho

Aplication to the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Aplication to the Guild   Aplication to the Guild Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:18 am

Greeting fellow forsaken and soldiers of the Banshee Queen

My name is Dunderholm, freshly awoken from my slumber of death.
In my past life i was a rogue, and it only seemed fit to continue with my proffesion during my undead life.

I must say it has been a rough awakening and start of this new life, the scarlet crusade and
the worgen besiege us from every side and even our horde ally's think not to highly of us.

Ive seen fellow forsaken fall in battle while strugeling for our right to call this land our home.
But during these few days I've seen that together the forsaken are strong.

We stand alone if not for each other. I therefore seek fellow forsaken i can call my brother or sister.
Because only we, can fully understand the things we suffer with.

Highest Regards Dunderholm

Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Aplication to the Guild   Aplication to the Guild Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:32 pm

The application misses the OOC part and the IC part is a bit short indeed, but I have talked with you in game as well. I am passing you for an IC interview, around the seremon, tommorow (thursday) 8:00 PM. Hopefully will see you there! If it is not possible around that hour that day, let me know in game.
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Aplication to the Guild   Aplication to the Guild Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:09 am

Yeah, it's a bit short, but you seem to have a sufficient grasp of the lore. Passing you for interview, I'll give my final opinion there with Ras.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aplication to the Guild   Aplication to the Guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aplication to the Guild
Page 1 of 1