The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

recruitment papers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grongor

recruitment papers Empty
PostSubject: recruitment papers   recruitment papers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:56 pm

OOC information
Character name: Grongot ''Dr Silvio'' Carrillion
Class: Shadow Priest

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I have loved Forsaken Rp since i started Rping about 2 years ago, and after abit of forum trolling i can across the Cult.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: I found you on the Defias.eu forum and checked out your site.
Anything else you'd like us to know? I was in the House of Sylvanas on SSL before coming onto this realm.

IC application:

To the Recruiters of the Cult,

I dont remember much about my life before but what i do know is that i have never felt more alive since waking in deathknell crypt with an immediate feeling of belonging, since that day i have been studying and worshiping the forgotten shadow trying to explore the deepest depths of its power but so far i am not strong enough to harness its power.

During my time studying it and its effects on others i have become increasingly obsessed with the anatomy of every living thing in this world. my experiments on test subjects has brought some very interesting results.

Your Holyness i seek recruitement into you House as a man of knowledge of anatomy, i can help with wounded, aid in re-animation of fallen brothers, help create powerfull and destructive beings for the cause of the forgotten shadow.

I know my skills are limited but with all of the power the shadow gives me i will put it into bringing death and destruction to all followers of the holy light.

I ask to become another soul at the shadows disposal.

May the shadows guide you.

Dr Silvio.

Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

recruitment papers Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruitment papers   recruitment papers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:20 am

Your application could be bit easier to read with more punctuation, but I'm no english teacher, so no use complaining about it.

Smile If another officer doesn't find anything to say, I say pass!
Back to top Go down

recruitment papers
Page 1 of 1