The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ahkmans Recruitment Scroll

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahkman (

Ahkmans Recruitment Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Ahkmans Recruitment Scroll   Ahkmans Recruitment Scroll Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:48 pm

OOC
Character: Ahkman
Class: Mage (Level 80)
Why do you want to join the Cult?: Basically i've been playing Warcraft for about 5 years since its release and I greatly enjoy the roleplay aspect of the game. Unfortunately previous realms have left me finding it difficult to find decent horde roleplaying guilds. Luckily this realm seems to be holding true, so i'd like to extend my Horizons by joining the Cult of the Shadow.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: I Saw some Members roleplaying in brill, to which i interfered on an alt of mine (a troll). I questioned the member about the guild, unfortuantely i dont remember his name. But i followed his advice and messaged a member named nainha, who directed me here.

IC application:
As your eyes stray down towards the letter, Stange symbols litter the page untill the plots of ink become legable.
It was obviously Gutterspeak, but the way the letters were formed were quite distinct.
The extravagant shaping of the letters S,L,T,G & Y's were not of a normal way.
Gripping at the interest the Letter begins with the simple words "Greetings Brothers and Sisters"
The letter was as followed:

Greeting Brothers and Sisters,
I would tell you my full name, but unfortuantely that part of my life I can hardly remember, Instead I took my name from a Tombstone I found upon my Awakening. It Read "The Ahkman Family". I have heard of your Organisation, and although the sheer estacy of excitement I felt on the tip of my tongue could not fall short of a Miricle, I thought it would be better to write to you first, to prevent our worlds from Colliding too much.
Since as long as I can remember I have studied the Arcane Arts, My thirst for knowledge hasnt waned even in undeath. This being the case I found it fit to isolate myself for the last however many years. Unfortunately without an interest in the current time, I have no idea how long this time may have been. Luckily this has enabled me a interesting view point, looking back on the histories of society It is easy to see where the living have failed and were we may suceed. After all, "even the best laid plans of mice and men may go astray". That being said, both mice and men are easily corruptable, the naivety of the living astounds me.

It was only recently I have gained news on your organisation. After Practicing the art of Teleportation and Portal magic I happend to upon a arcane gateway. An existing portal gateway to the Undercity. I had no idea there was so many of us, let alone we would have our own city. Although I felt a slight discomfort at seeing hulking green skins and bovine giants striding the halls. Upon entering I hit the library, I spent days studying the scripture there and eventually came upon the Teachings of the Shadow, more importantly the Cult of the forgotten Shadow. The Teachings lead me to feel a sense of belonging in the world, even with my hatred of the living. Respect, Tenacity, Power, Death and Compassion, truth eminates from each one. I havent felt joy like this for a long time... At least I assume it's joy, it could just be the gnome meat I consumed this morning though.
But enough about my own rambling. If you wish to learn more about myself, then feel free to respond to this letter.
I hope this letter finds you well.
Yours undyingly
Akman
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Ahkmans Recruitment Scroll   Ahkmans Recruitment Scroll Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:32 pm

Thenkar finishes reading the letter and yells to a nearby cultist: "Ha! We're getting another promising initiate!" Then he leaves the letter visibly on a table for others to read.

(( In other words, I like this application, anyone to second me?))
Back to top Go down
Nianha

PostSubject: Re: Ahkmans Recruitment Scroll   Ahkmans Recruitment Scroll Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:23 pm

Nianha looks at the letter from a few yards distance with dark, empty eye sockets and no visible emotion playing on her face.

"Good.. These Orcs are becoming quite the nuisance.. This feels promising too.."
Back to top Go down
Antistia
Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Ahkmans Recruitment Scroll   Ahkmans Recruitment Scroll Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:11 pm

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Ahkman (

PostSubject: Re: Ahkmans Recruitment Scroll   Ahkmans Recruitment Scroll Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:02 pm

OOC: I apologise for any typos, or errors in my letter,
unfortunately i could not and cannot access the edit feature until my account is accepted.
No matter how much my compulsions make me want to try!
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Ahkmans Recruitment Scroll   Ahkmans Recruitment Scroll Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:08 pm

Worry not, your typos weren't that distrupting!

Also, unless one of us contacts you first, poke one of us officers (Me, Anti, Rasonal, Sinclair etc) And ask for your interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahkmans Recruitment Scroll   Ahkmans Recruitment Scroll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahkmans Recruitment Scroll
Page 1 of 1