The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aryslan request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aryslan

Aryslan request Empty
PostSubject: Aryslan request   Aryslan request Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:23 pm

OOC information

Character name: Aryslan Romuald
Class: Rogue

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I started to play WoW 1 week ago, and saw Lethan advertising Defias Brotherhood realm. Started to play on it and liked it a lot. Contacted Lethan and he helped me with information and tips, as well as initiating me to the Cult of Forgotten Shadow.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: Thanks to Lethan
Anything else you'd like us to know? Although im pretty new to the game, i learn fast. Its my first RP server and i the time i have spend on Defias i have liked it a lot, and RPing with other people, but i still need to learn and theres nothing better to learn from the best.

IC application:

In his previous life, Aryslan Romuald was married, father and enjoyed life as a jack-of-all-trades man. He was well known for his strange mechanical inventions and had a good reputation amongst nobles for fixing jewelery.

As every Sunday, he and his family went to church to follow the teachings of the Holy Light, but that Sunday was different. 2 days before they found an uncommon mage, he was hurt, unconscious and at the brink of death. The complete family agreed that they would help the mage. When Aryslan took the mage body to home, Christoph, Aryslan's son, noticed that one of the mage's hand was holding something so strong that made the hand bleed. It was a golden locket, the most precious he ever saw. Aryslan already decided to fix it for the mage.

The locket had a difficult design and needed to go to the school, where he had his better tools as well as schematics about similar designed lockets. He started to work in the locket and lost any feel of time, when he finished he realized it was already next day and he didnt eat anything. Anezka would be worried, so he decided to go home.

When he arrived home he found it all messy. There was no trace of his family nor the mage. Aryslan noticed blood dipping from the ceiling, ran the stairs to the second floor and entered the garret. What Aryslan found there made him fall to his knees: his son, dead. After wipping tears from his eyes and mourning, something came to his mind:

The corpse of his son, the position of it(was not fighting but begging), the tears on his cheecks, the small piece of robe in his hand...
It was the same cloth as the mage's tunic...
And the injuries, they were not made by metal, the nature of them was from magical source...

He knew what happened, the mage awakened and thought these people sold his locket. He killed the son to make the mother speak but as she couldnt answer about the location of the locket, he took her. Aryslan took out the locket from his pocket and tossed it to the ground in anger. A green smoke engulfed the room, and the spirit of his son appeared to him. Christoph was smiling and without saying a word looked towards the church and understood the mage was heading there.

It was rainning like hell but Aryslan ran to the church as fast as he could.
When he arrived to the church it was empty. He knew the mage was still there and examined closely looking for any clue. Identified footprints, it was raining like hell outside and the footprints could be spotted, they headed the altar and disappeared. Aryslan noticed the ground surrounding the altar had scratchs, the altar could be moved. Aryslan used all his strenght and a dark passage leading to lower chambers appeared. When he reached the end of the passage shocked him, 5 masked people and the mage, they were doing nasty things to a person in the middle of the chamber, it was his wife, she was already dead but those people continued.

Aryslan charged against the mage, tacked him and killed him with his own dagger. He turned to face the rest of them, they were going to die in a horrible way for what they were doing. Before he could charge against another one, one of the masked people shoot him in the chet with a gun he had hidden in the robes. Aryslan could walk 3 steps forward, he was about to die, tumbling, but suddenly stabbed the face of a masked man, it was the church preacher. The other man shoot him again, this time in the head.

Aryslan died in that dark moisy chamber, next to his wife, the last thing he ever saw was the big wooden cross from the ceiling, and the face of his wife, glancing at him without life. Down in the floor a single tear was shed a blood tear, with his last breath he roared in anger roar and made an oath of revenge...

Aryslan woke up again, he was in an unknown place. He was in shock to see he was resurrected as a Forsaken, but it was more paonful to remember the way he died.
2 months later, he learned a lot about his new condition and made good friends. He created a silver locket, it kept a drawing he made himself, trying to resemble his family. Now serving under the Cult of the Forgotten Shadow as a lightslayer, he is decided to find and kill the remaining murderers of his family... surely the murderers will be related to the Church of the Holy Light, the same people he now hunts.
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

Aryslan request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryslan request   Aryslan request Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:31 pm

Fine application! When another officer seconds me, contact any of the officer IG for IC interviewe, or we will contact you: Rasonal, Sinclair, Thenkar, Antistia or Nassulra.
Back to top Go down
Antistia
Prophet

Aryslan request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryslan request   Aryslan request Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Rasonal wrote:
Fine application! When another officer seconds me, contact any of the officer IG for IC interviewe, or we will contact you: Rasonal, Sinclair, Thenkar, Antistia or Nassulra.

Seconded
Back to top Go down
Aryslan

Aryslan request Empty
PostSubject: Back from the world of the living   Aryslan request Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:30 pm

Hello brothers,
I am back after a travel of self investigation. I would like to join your files once more to fight all the weaklings.

OOC:
Hello there,
after several months after abandoning the game due to RL situations I am back and i would like to join you again if you dont have any issue with it. I am a bit rusty and im getting used to the cataclysm maps and all the situation, bit lost atm.

I have very good memos of my time in the guild until the leaving time. Would like to have much more.

Hope to hear from you.

Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

Aryslan request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryslan request   Aryslan request Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:42 am

Your application's still valid, so I see no problem with it. Smile Poke an officer in game and explain the situation (direct them towards this thread, if needed) and you should get in without any further fuss.

And feel free to register on the forums too, if you haven't already.

Last I wish to remind that there's nothing personal, if you were kicked during your leave. Our policy is to remove inactive members after some period of time, unless they've warned us in advance. It's needed so our roster wouldn't get 'bloated' with non-members making our membercount easier.
Back to top Go down
Aryslan

Aryslan request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryslan request   Aryslan request Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Thanks for the feedback.
I will contact an officer in game.

I know the policy of kicking inactive members, its normal.
Anyways I remember talking to an officer explaining my leaving since it was planned (work) and not resubbing for boredom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aryslan request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryslan request   Aryslan request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aryslan request
Page 1 of 1