The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A request to join your prestigious cult.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lachance

A request to join your prestigious cult. Empty
PostSubject: A request to join your prestigious cult.   A request to join your prestigious cult. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:58 pm

OOC
Character: Lachance
Class: Rogue
Why do you want to join the Cult?: I have heard a lot about the Cults role playing qualities and from what I heard the Cults role play suits me quite well.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: A friend of mine, Derad told me all about the Cult.

IC:
I do not remember much from my previous life, but so far I have managed to find out I was a merchant with my headquarters in the city of Stratholme. I was one of the first subjects in Stratholme to be stricken with the Plague of Undeath, sadly I was in my old age when I got sick and my immune system could not cope with hardened disease so I was one of the first to fall. Being a man of quite considerable wealth I was given a admirable funeral, which caught a lot of attention by the local low life's, many of which I ran out of business. As soon as my crypt was sealed shut it was opened again by grave robbers, my tomb ransacked and nothing left whole except for my sarcophagus and I had not yet heard the call of the Lich King. Weeks passed until finally I awoke only to find a mace hurdling towards my head and cracking my skull, I caught a glimpse of the man beating me to pulp, it was a priest of the Light, a priest I called my best friend. Waking up again lying nearly naked on the floor in my crypt, with the Lich Kings spell broken I saw a name written on the sarcophagus, T. Lachance, having no recollection of my previous life at the time I decided this to be my name. Wandering the graveyard with a knife in my hand which I had found stuck in my chest I swore I would find the anonymous priest and slay him for what he did to me, assuming it was the priest who robbed my crypt. In my search for the priest I have learned to handle the knife and to loathe the Light and all it stands for and every servant of the Light. With every new place I visit I have flashbacks from my former life yet with every day my broken skull is ravaging my brain and my mind seems to sink deeper into darkness and I become more insane by the day. Driven by hatred I came across another one, Dared who seemed to share my hatred for the Light. Dared challenged me to join my hate driven brethren so I have come to you.
Back to top Go down
Favius Daark
Darkcaller
Favius Daark

PostSubject: Re: A request to join your prestigious cult.   A request to join your prestigious cult. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:16 pm

(( Ok I'm happy, contact an Officer for an ingame chat Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
https://thecult.forumotion.net
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: A request to join your prestigious cult.   A request to join your prestigious cult. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:50 am

((Conact us or we conact you in game for interview))
Back to top Go down
Vestor Gal'rum
Darkcaller
Vestor Gal'rum

PostSubject: Re: A request to join your prestigious cult.   A request to join your prestigious cult. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:28 pm

May the light turn to obscure dust!

We shall prevail in the shadows!

((I like it))
Back to top Go down
Favius Daark
Darkcaller
Favius Daark

PostSubject: Re: A request to join your prestigious cult.   A request to join your prestigious cult. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:58 pm

((Anyone know what happened to this Guy?))
Back to top Go down
https://thecult.forumotion.net
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: A request to join your prestigious cult.   A request to join your prestigious cult. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:05 pm

Favius Daark wrote:
((Anyone know what happened to this Guy?))

((I have no idea, I think he stopped playing once derad start playing less..))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A request to join your prestigious cult.   A request to join your prestigious cult. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A request to join your prestigious cult.
Page 1 of 1