The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An unusual request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blindmar

An unusual request Empty
PostSubject: An unusual request   An unusual request Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:54 pm

OOC
Character: Blindmary
Class: warlock
Why do you want to join the Cult?: I consider the guild would match both the player and the character. From what I have read about you, everything sounds impressive and promising.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: Exilius's reply on a realm forum thread, and then this forum.

IC application:

The letter is brought by a tiny imp that looks at you with inquisitive eyes. Without any further explanation, he's handing you the envelope on which you decipher the following words:

"This letter is destined for the Cult of Shadow leaders. If you received it by mistake, please do my a favour and kill the imp. Thank you
Blindmary"

Inside the envelope is a letter covered by a strange handwriting. Although readable and correct, the writing seems to loose track of the paper margins sometimes, hence the last words in a line are sometimes missing letters.

"I hope my letter finds you well.

My name is Blindmary, and although we did not have a chance to meet yet I can assure you I have the deepest respect for your activities and missi
I have worked as Interrogator until a month ago. I resided in one of the sewers from Lordaeron's ruins, also known as Undercity by some.
However, due to a regretful mistake from my side and some stronger influences from other sides, I had to present my resignat

My last task as Interrogator was to reveal a possible treason plot, in which a member of the Silvermoon guards was implied. However, this person's influence was so high that n
only he managed to escape but also apparently took my prisoner just a day before presenting before our Dark Lady.
I was found unconscious and severely wounded; I am recovering well, in case you are wondering. Although some voices suggest that I might have been self-inflicting injuri
to myself I would like to repeat my first words when I heard these accusations: How absurd! How senseless and idiotic would it be to curse myself!
And why would I do that and for what reasons?

I am deeply disappointed that members of the Horde could lower their intellect so much that they even imagined such things. This hypothesis would match probably some fancy pansy human soapy novel, and not our dark and real life.

However, I considered it just towards our Dark Lady and also perhaps safer to my old bones to resign from this position. I have better things to do than defend my honour fr
street gossips and I am also deeply hurt by the lack of collaboration from our Silvermoon allies.

I would like to present my services to you, hoping that I can be of any help in your activities. Besides my activity as Interrogator, I have studies many years the art of Inscribing and the Alchemy science, and I would gladly help you teach novices or welcome you in my laboratory.

I assure you of my most sincere devotion and thank you for reading my plea.

Blindmary"
Back to top Go down
Nassulra
Darkcaller
Nassulra

An unusual request Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unusual request   An unusual request Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:14 pm

It's a yes from me, you're in for an invterview if one more officer says yes. Goodluck.
Back to top Go down
Antistia
Prophet

An unusual request Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unusual request   An unusual request Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:10 pm

Seconded, please contact an officer for an interview.
Back to top Go down
Goggy

Goggy

An unusual request Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unusual request   An unusual request Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:11 pm

* Fangirl screech*

Back to top Go down
Aristid

Aristid

An unusual request Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unusual request   An unusual request Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An unusual request Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unusual request   An unusual request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An unusual request
Page 1 of 1