The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kelthrads story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
New guy

Kelthrads story Empty
PostSubject: Kelthrads story   Kelthrads story Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:23 pm

Kelthrad was a new mage in kirin tor. He study in frost magic. Think if you could use the strenght from the ice and could create a bolt of ice. Kelthrad was friend with Arugal. Arugal was a greater mage then Kelthrad but he didnt study frost magic. He trained in summonings and other of that kind of magic. When 5 days have passed when he joined the kirin tor he got his first mission. The mission was to follow the betrayer of dalarn. Kel'Thusad. Kel'thusad betrayed dalarn only for serving lich king. Kelthrad wasint alone on the mission he got two other friends with him. Kailin his lover and Freed and a group of soldiers. Freed was a captain from loarderon who got the same mission but from Terenas the king. When Kelthrad and his company find Kel'thusad it was almost to late. Lich king have send over scourge. They was many skeletons and a cupple of acolytes. Only see this horrible creatures hirted in Kelthrads neck. A fight begin we think we could handle it but later when we reallyes every man of ours company fell another of them rise... When some hours pass our men was dead. Freed fighted like a beast with his sword but they were more... I cast all frost magic I know but they was to many... Freed get a arrow in he later one more. Later he fall down and didnt move more. When it was only me and Kailin left I know it was the end so I used my last power to open a portal away from here just somwhere. She didnt want to leave my side but I didnt listen to her and bump in her in the portal. When I turned around I got a axe in my stumick and fall to the ground. The last words I did here `` You shall never rest in this world ยดยด. I woke up like a undead and I couldnt controll myselft and did horrible things... When Lich king loosed power over me I tup off. After a few days I awake in a grayverad I got the inforamtion I am still dead but now I can walk were I want eat what I want and kill only my enemies...
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

Kelthrads story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelthrads story   Kelthrads story Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:02 am

The IC part's an improvement and shows promise. I think I'd be able to approve as long as too much interaction with major lore characters is snipped away. (Friendship with Arugal is a bit too much in my opinion, for example)

What say the other officers?
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

Kelthrads story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelthrads story   Kelthrads story Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:49 am

Thenkar wrote:
The IC part's an improvement and shows promise. I think I'd be able to approve as long as too much interaction with major lore characters is snipped away. (Friendship with Arugal is a bit too much in my opinion, for example)

What say the other officers?

Indeed, I fully agree. The IC part indeed show an improvement, and with few small touches it will all be fine- as far as it goes for me, I will approve aswell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kelthrads story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelthrads story   Kelthrads story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kelthrads story
Page 1 of 1