The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Letter addressed to the cult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krackus

Letter addressed to the cult Empty
PostSubject: Letter addressed to the cult   Letter addressed to the cult Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:04 pm

OOC

Character: Krackus
Class: Deathknight
Why do you want to join the Cult?: Looking for an active UD RP guild, which actively Roleplays an slays the most holy of paladins . . Evil or Very Mad
How did you come to learn about the Cult: I learnt about the Cult through a friend of mine Rargnasha who is in Orcs of the red blade, who then pointed me in the direction of Exilius, who then pointed me in the direction of Rasonal Cool Had brief encounters with the Roleplaying activity of the cult, which included our hit an run on Southshore.

IC application:
You open a torn, dirty letter which had been sealed using hot wax shaped in the form of an Unholy Rune.

If you have received this letter, then i have been successful in contacting you my brothers. I come with an offering, an offering which you could decline, but also may accept with gratitude. I come to you offering my services to the cult, for many moons i have wondered, what is my purpose in this god forsaken life. An my purpose is this brothers . . . * You notice the text is missing from this part of the torn letter * . . .
My brothers, i hope you will consider me greatly within the cult, for i am a swift blade an will prove to be a great asset to you.

I give you this gift as a way of showing you my alliegence to the cult should it be my destiny.
*On the back of the torn page are attached two gnome ears, still with the original piercings*

I wait to hear back from you brothers.
DEATH TO THE LIVING!
Krackus
Back to top Go down
Favius Daark
Darkcaller
Favius Daark

Letter addressed to the cult Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter addressed to the cult   Letter addressed to the cult Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:59 am

Favius reads the letter with interest, he holds the Gnome ears up to the dim light coming through a broken stained glass window and frowns. "Gnome ears? He sends Gnome ears as a gift??!!, Sign him up and show him what a real gift should be.. A WHOLE GNOME!!!..."

((Cool mate, contact an officer in-game Wink ))
Back to top Go down
https://thecult.forumotion.net

Letter addressed to the cult
Page 1 of 1