The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vegath - Forsaken Rouge Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegath

Vegath - Forsaken Rouge Application Empty
PostSubject: Vegath - Forsaken Rouge Application   Vegath - Forsaken Rouge Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:05 pm

OOC information

Character name: Vegath

Class: Rouge

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I have Role-played many before but not yet a forsaken so the new experience will be rather interesting. The Cult creates the opportunity of Role-playing with fellow forsakens much like you and provides a uniqueness of Only Forsaken in the guild. This interests me as you can finally fully use your mothertounge while Role-playing instead of Orcish, it provides that bond between your brothers and sisters of the Dead.

How did you come to learn about the Cult: I read about the Cult on the official Defias Brotherhood forums.

Anything else you'd like us to know? I have a lot of Roleplay experience, I have been RP'ing in multiple guilds since a while now. My early days of RP were in the Shatterskull Marauders when they were still in The Venture Co. led by Skulleater. From there I expanded and joined a few other guilds on alts such as the Crimson Imperium where my main currently resides. I was also in KoL for a little bit. I was also in the Vile Thorns for quite a while. I have a lot of experience in RP and respect and follow the rules of Roleplay.

IC application:
This can be a letter, a short story, your characters background, personality or something else. You have the right to be creative!

To the leaders of the Cult,

I was never like the others when I was living, hate on the dead was rather unnecessary as I knew that every thing around us, has a purpose. I always believed that even though there are differences amongst the Horde, we still are the Horde, we still are united and we will still fight together. I hastly made friendship with the Forsaken and never looked down upon them. All my beliefs changed once I fell to my knees, and took my last breath on Azeroth.

I thought I was done for until I was reborn, as a forsaken myself. I was given a second chance, perhaps to right my wrongs in my previous life? Whatever the reason was I still search for the purpose of my existence, why did I get a second chance? It didn't take me long to fit in with my fellow Forsaken's as I never looked down on them, but I did know how it feels to be looked down upon just because you're a Forsaken. We do not deserve this, after what we have contributed to the Horde, we have played our parts when the Lich King struck, when Death Wing rose. We did our part yet we get frowned upon for being dead.

I seek you out because i believe that by being part of a Cult, which treats us Forsaken equally; it will hopefully give me a purpose in my rebirth and I can use the skills that I have acquired, enhance them and utilize them for the better of the Cult and the Forsaken community.

I ask you to accept me amongst you,
Shadows Protect.

Vegath.
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

PostSubject: Re: Vegath - Forsaken Rouge Application   Vegath - Forsaken Rouge Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:13 pm

A sincere call for help, virtue of compassion will be called upon here.

*stamp of approval from me*

Contact a member ingame after this post is seconded for a officer referal.

Don't forget! Tuesday 20:30 Sermon in Deathknell / UC, will be announced ICly.
Back to top Go down
Diederich

Diederich

PostSubject: Re: Vegath - Forsaken Rouge Application   Vegath - Forsaken Rouge Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:29 pm

Yeah find one of us ingame anytime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alanferg.co.uk
Tifara

Tifara

PostSubject: Re: Vegath - Forsaken Rouge Application   Vegath - Forsaken Rouge Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:20 am

I look forward to meet you. Since you wield blades I will probably be the one who trains you.
Shadows Will!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/magenta2kwl?feature=mhee
Vegath

PostSubject: Re: Vegath - Forsaken Rouge Application   Vegath - Forsaken Rouge Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:46 pm

Awesome! Looking forward to it Smile
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

PostSubject: Re: Vegath - Forsaken Rouge Application   Vegath - Forsaken Rouge Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:38 am

*accepted*

Don't forget to officialy register on our forums
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vegath - Forsaken Rouge Application   Vegath - Forsaken Rouge Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vegath - Forsaken Rouge Application
Page 1 of 1