The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From light to shadows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natharus

From light to shadows Empty
PostSubject: From light to shadows   From light to shadows Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:40 am

OOC
Character: Natharus the Dark-Minded

Class: 80 Warlock

Why do you want to join the Cult?: To find a nice and cozy spot in a forsaken RP environment, especially after having RP'd with you folks once or twice. The lack of RP in PvE guilds also drives me to have a character in an RP guild, after all being one of the "veteran" RPers of Defias ;> (5 years this realm has been my home!)

How did you come to learn about the Cult: First time from the realm forums, then I got to hear good things about the guild in-game aswell. I think it was Vestor aswell who I crashed into in STV and had a little IC chat when we both were around level 35 O.o

IC application:
(Note: Elydrian posted an application aswell and you can also read Nath's background from it, as they shared their life)

Light and darkness... I know of them both. Anyone would, after going through what I have. Hrm, what a journey it has been. I remember Lordaeron... I remember the life there... I remember when it all came down in ruins. And I remember the rude awakening. "Wretched abominations!", I thought first. But as with everything... Even to this one can get used. Once a high priest of high power, admired by many! Now, a corpse. Heh, I find it ironic...

When one goes through something new that will be permanent, the person's mind and point of view will change aswell. As did for me aswell. Now a master of shadow arts and demons, ready to unleash hell on anyone who opposes me! One with a mind, dark as a forest in the middle of the night, dark as a black wolves' fur! That is what they call me now. The Dark-minded. I mostly keep things to myself and if I want to make a point, I make it the way that it is waterclear for everyone. I am not what I used to be and to be completely honest... I like it. When one loses his mind, theres no going back. You will know once you meet me... You will first think "What is this, some kind of a joke? This warlock has a pet bunny!". But in the end when I reveal myself for real, you will understand. Its not about having a bunny as a pet, its not about talking complete gibberish that no one can understand. Its about what counts, and what counts... Is what he-.... I AM good for... And that my friend... Has a variety you have never seen before.

The Cult of Shadow, hear me. A warlock is on the loose, wandering around. And he is searching for you, searching for a place where he belongs. Don't let him wander deeper into the infinite darkness. He may be of use for you...

Death to the living!
Back to top Go down
Goggy

Goggy

PostSubject: Re: From light to shadows   From light to shadows Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:41 pm

Jolly' good. Hopefully the officers will take note. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: From light to shadows   From light to shadows Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:02 pm

(( Not too short, very good. Unless any officer oppose me, you are in for IC interviewe by me Very Happy- Contact us or we will contact you. ))

Death to the living! The cult will guide you to the right path, and will make you usefull to the Forsaken and the Forgotten Shadow, fear not brother!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From light to shadows   From light to shadows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From light to shadows
Page 1 of 1