The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Tharick Hemsworth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaldren

Application - Tharick Hemsworth Empty
PostSubject: Application - Tharick Hemsworth   Application - Tharick Hemsworth Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:47 pm

OOC information
Character name: Tharick Hemsworth
Class: Assassin

Why do you want to join the Cult?: Well, I had always wanted to make a Forsaken Rogue, but I do enjoy a bit of RP on the side with most of my characters, considering the guild selection on Horde side it was pretty much a no brainer!
How did you come to learn about the Cult: I myself am one of the members of DoL (Disciples of Light) on Alliance side, I had learned of your guild through the RP-PvP campaign.
Anything else you'd like us to know?: Nope, i've asked all my questions in game, but thank you!

IC application:
This can be a letter, a short story, your characters background, personality or something else. You have the right to be creative! - (I've sent out a letter in game to Marrickus as a follow up on the RP we've done, I can't remember exactly what it was i'd wrote, but i'm sure he'd be able to get you a copy, the following is a short story on how my character ended up well, dead in the first place.)

-
The knock at his door stirred him 'Who would bother me at this hour, a client perhaps?' Tharick stumbled out of bed quickly, taking his dagger from the table, it was a wonderfully crafted weapon, made of Mithril, though worn with use still sharp as its' owner. He held the dagger behind his back as he crept silently down the stairs, ever alert for the caller, or perhaps, enemy?
Finding no intruder lurking in his kitchen, nor living room, the cautious man crept towards the door, opening it a crack. He spoke with a strong Gilnean accent "Who goes there, and at this hour?"
The stranger looked at him, level headed, tall, he spoke quietly, though with the same accent. "Good evening Mr. Hemsworth, we, have a job for you, we know what you are, we have a little, Worgen situation in the Northwood that needs taken care of. The recent cataclysm has stirred them up greatly in that region, they need taking care of, can we count on you?" The stranger delved his hand into one of his own pockets, withdrawing a jingling coin purse, the stranger hands it to him without a shred of reluctance, ever driven by greed, Tharick claimed the pouch quickly, nodding once. "Consider it done." Tharick said confidently, he closed the door firmly shortly afterwards.

He rapidly darted around his house, fetching his gear, a set of cobalt throwing knives, some well fitted leather armor, a shortsword and spare dagger, some lockpicks and his poisoners kit, he darted out of his own back window, and headed directly towards the Northwood, staying well clear of the road and patrols. Traveling quickly, but no so quickly as to exhaust himself, he heads sternly towards his destination. 'Just kill a few savages and the deeds done, how hard can it be?' Tharick thought to himself as he traveled the side of the road, staying out of sight.
Upon arriving at the edge of the woods he'd spotted one of the beasts immediately 'To alert.' he noticed immediately, he skirted around the creature, staying as silent as a fox, before almost accidentally, stumbling upon a badgers warren, with a rapid plan forming, he'd killed the badger, hoping the worgen was hungry, he stuffed a vial of paralytic poison in the now deceased badger, before throwing it at the worgen hopefully...

Several worgen later, some quietly, some faught toe to toe, some incited to rage to fight each other, the man called Tharick did not keep track of all the creatures, he just kept planning his each and every move as he worked his way through the mindless animals. 'To easy, far to easy, there has to be more?' Then he saw it, looking in alarm at the Greymane Wall, breached during the cataclysm, and the onrushing Forsaken invasion that was headed directly towards the city, he turned about, only to meet the blade of a Deathstalker, directly in the chest, he fell backwards 'This, can't be, the end.' he looked up as his killer "Always... somebody better eh... lad?" before succumbing to his wounds.

Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tharick Hemsworth   Application - Tharick Hemsworth Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:11 pm

I like the story, it's closely to my own ;-)

I approve you for a IC interview,

After this application is seconded contact one of the officers ingame (either myself, Daeyna, Drazhk, Malidus, Ravenie or Dailor)
Back to top Go down
Deayna

Deayna

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tharick Hemsworth   Application - Tharick Hemsworth Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:49 pm

As mentioned in game, I like it too! Smile What I propose and is maybe more fun, if you come to the sermon tomorrow and we'll do your interview then. You'll get a good impression of how we rp then too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tharick Hemsworth   Application - Tharick Hemsworth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Tharick Hemsworth
Page 1 of 1