The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bernard'

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:26 pm

((Right, this first part is not really a necessary read, but I felt like adding it, as it serves quite a great deal of where my character is at currently. Scroll down to the Italic text for actual letter.))

For every past act a future was crafted. For this lonesome undead, the two years past had crafted him a bitter, resenting realization. The ever penance driven loss of life. The subjugated state of almost but never. A life thrown away. A mockery of existence. Because that was what they were. In his childish state of mind he had thoroughly believed that he could lead the same life as a human, but with the benefits of an immortal. In either sense, he had been just as thoroughly wrong. To be undead, was to be utterly void of the one thing called life. A portrait. A bleak copy of one’s former self. Bitterness and sorrow manifest. And it had taken him time enough to realize this. In the passing years in the underworld, Zildar had come to slowly find himself at a loss with who he was. An ambition that would never be sated because for him, there would never be the life of a human, ever again.

He, compared to many of his kindred, had had the luxury of smell, taste and colored eyesight. Breathing had just turned out to be a mechanism. Another bleak fragment of life. He recalled walking on the seafloor, how strange it had been not to feel the pressing air loss, nor the heavy pressure of the deep blue. Touch, how did he know that touch had been what it once was? And how did he know taste when food was no longer an option? He did not digest, so eating would result in a rotting, heavy pouch in his thin belly. This was why he took such perplexing gratitude in smoking. Preferably cigars and his long pipe. Having worked with criminals all his life, many assumed it came with his ragtag appearance. Something that could be connected with the scoundrel nature of the goblins. In this lied no truth. The taste of tobacco weeds were the only sensation that he could achieve that gave a reminiscent sense of life. Something the living could enjoy but did not leave the dead out of option. Did he know if it tasted as it should? No. It had been so long since his blue-grey tongue had been bright pink and had tasted anything for real. When death had claimed you so long ago, you had forgotten what it was like to truly be alive. A sad memory for a sad bloke.

Time had been something fleeting by without recognition or thought. The past days of The Old Lordaeron and Embrace of Death. A time that he had in recent years disclaimed as hypocritical and false. In truth, having stumbled out of Duskwood, travelled to Deathknell had resulted in a time of peaceful state of mind. Had he not actually found some ironic joy in the mournful company of his dead comrades? The taste of blood and the scent of gore. He had never claimed to enjoy bloodshed and slaughter, but he had actually been a proficient Deathstalker once. An enforcer in the Embrace no less. If he did not like the violence so much, then why was there such a sensation of true joy when he got to dig his daggers deep into the ribcage of a crying human. To with efficiency deal death. To take away that which was denied him so many years ago. And in the irony of it all, he was the one responsible for his own death.

The long, brown coat fluttered slowly in the cold breeze. It was snowing again, as it often did in the dark desolate plains of Northrend. Since the fall it had grown silent. The vrykul had been decimated and retreated to their own, the lawless scourge wandered aimlessly the land, claiming those that would come to cross it. But the dead remained scarce and fewer still. Outposts lay forgotten. Momentary homes abandoned. Only the eerie silence of death. Another irony. Zildar had taken his domain here. A creature desiring his past existence; life, had chosen a place where death lingered. Northrend was nothing but an endless white void, deprived of life, joy and existence. And further yet in the trivial sarcasm that could be called Zildar, he found joy in it. Was it so that those meant for undeath would only lead a life of darkness?
The cold, all too common rage stirred in his chest. Puffing the cigar slightly, the undead let his blue, orb like eyes wander across the stars. Maybe it was time to give up on the false belief that he could attain that wich was unattainable? Maybe it was time to go back to the roots. But the Embrace did no longer reside in the dark halls of Undercity, nor did the Old Lordaeron. The Blighted Crown was dispersed, and for all he knew, all the members of the previous organisations now worked for the Forsaken war machine. Something he, without any real though as of why, wanted to be part of.

The only place that he could recollect in his memory that offered true Forsaken belonging was of the zealous sort. But that had again never hindered him before. He could play devoted if it was what it took to find some peace of mind. It was either that or madness. Without a second though, he chose the former.

Greetings. I am a lone, aspiring Deathstalker by the name of Bernard Exilius, affiliated with the Exilius family, shoud you have come across them before. Who I am apart from this stands irrelevant, as my only wish is to serve the cause of the Forsaken and indulge myself deeper in the ever protecting knowledge of Shadow. Your organisation seems to serve this role with uttermost effiecency, and I hope to hear from you soon.

~ Bernard

Herpdi-derp! So, yes, here is my application with former Dirithicus on this forums. That user I deleted however, waiting for Bernard to be accepted. I would also be glad if we could overlook the fact that the same character was in this guild briefly, as my RP with you back then was so brief we could aswell claim it never happened.

Some info about my character: Name's Zildar, absolutely silly name, but I dont have the heart to change it because of how old it is. A calculating, cynical coward. I know the whole aspect of death and the joy of it all might sell him off as a knife throwing, über-athletic super ninja, or some other sort of emo-awesome-lol-character that acts completely out of turn or sense. Does stuff that could be considered meta or lolplay and what not. I promise you, this is -not- the case. This character is poor with the blade, enjoys talking and will more than often try to get some one else to do his dirty work for him. All in all, he is a douche. A complete douche. Nothing more, nothing less. Is he zaelous? Nope. Will he play zaelous forever and ever? Yes. All in all, his goal is simply to belong, and going through his mid-death-crisis (seriously, it sounds messed up) he does not find himself very at home with the Sixty. And I dont do OOC for that part either, but my differences with them I will keep to myself. So I simply hope to relive a Zildar that I played several years ago, back when he was still a douche, but a proficient, excellent douche.

Alot of douche in this post. I could blame South Park, but I digress.
I am a 19 year old happy go-lucky swedish lad that enjoys music, movies, tabletop gaming and reading. I enjoy RP and PvP in wow. I am also my greatest critic.
Hope to hear from ye soon!

Back to top Go down
Deayna

Deayna

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:35 am

Yes, again, I'm no officer.. xD But I just like to reply on applications of people that I already spoke to ingame. I've already had a brief bit of rp with Zildar (though I don't think I will recognize him again next time IC Wink Am I right?) and I must say, I really enjoyed it. It was random in Brill, and I was not expecting on being there long, but we had a very good talk ic and it went on pretty long. And since we do indeed lack some random rp.. Smile I say, thumbs up!
Back to top Go down

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:00 am

RPed with this guy too, I would definitely like to have this person as my comrade.

/salute
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:39 am

And A like from me again Smile
Back to top Go down
Favius Daark
Darkcaller
Favius Daark

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:52 am

I think I recruited Berni a couple of years back while RPing in Brill Graveyard, if that's correct then welcome this guy with open arms, great random RPer, very quick to improvise to changing situations etc. (if I remember correctley ofc, age makes the brain go fuzzy ^^).
Back to top Go down
https://thecult.forumotion.net
Drathun

Drathun

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:10 pm

I apologise for the delay in my response, because this application can't be accepted soon enough!
Contact me, or another officer(if you find any), ingame as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Bernard

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:53 pm

Quote :
I think I recruited Berni a couple of years back while RPing in Brill Graveyard, if that's correct then welcome this guy with open arms, great random RPer, very quick to improvise to changing situations etc. (if I remember correctley ofc, age makes the brain go fuzzy ^^).

Ah, mate, I do think you have me mixed up, as I started using Bernard just now. I had a character called Dirithicus in here before. But nevermind that.

I am thrilled to be accepted. Though, who are the officers?
Back to top Go down
Deayna

Deayna

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:00 pm

Drathun, Eowale, Dailor...and if I missed one, please someone correct me then. xD
You will find Drathun online most at the moment, since he's leading our Hillsbrad campaign. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application!
Page 1 of 1