The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

App for Gantly

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gantly

App for Gantly Empty
PostSubject: App for Gantly   App for Gantly Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:47 pm

OOC information
Character name: Gantly
Class: Rogue

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I've always wanted to join an RP guild even tho im still learning im willing to learn.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: I saw a recruitment post on the forums.
Anything else you'd like us to know? This is my second char on this server ive very friendly and nearly always online lol

IC application:

To the leaders of the Cult

When i awoke with the sweet and sickly smell of death around me i knew where and what i was. At first i fought against the truth almost killing those that only wanted to help me find my place in my new unlife. Only when i met a priest from my past did the truth finally become clear in my mind, he told me what happened to us and my friends and told me of the welcomeing darkness of the shadow.

I have sought to join the cult of shadow since my unlife began and now i have my chance to take my place in the cult and and serve with my life.

ask you to accept me amongst you.

May the Shadow guide your blades

Gantly Freeman

Back to top Go down
Kurtam

App for Gantly Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for Gantly   App for Gantly Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:08 pm

Hah, this made my day when I misread the:

"May the Shadow guide your blades"

for

"May the Shadow guide you biatches".

Ah, quick reading.
Back to top Go down
Drathun

Drathun

App for Gantly Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for Gantly   App for Gantly Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:07 pm

Brief - very brief, in fact - but not eyebleedingly bad.
That's about all there is to say. I'll hold my pass until I have seen you roleplay - this thursday at 20.00 we hold a sermon at Deathknell, that should be a good opportunity - or you have written a slightly longer and more detailed story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

App for Gantly Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for Gantly   App for Gantly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

App for Gantly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cult of Shadow :: From the Shadows we are born :: Character Applications-
Jump to: