The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Application from Bondo Joave

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bondojoave

Bondojoave

The Application from Bondo Joave Empty
PostSubject: The Application from Bondo Joave   The Application from Bondo Joave Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:18 pm

OOC/IC information
Character name: Bondo Joave
Class: Mage of Magica Arctica

Why do you want to join the Cult?:
- IC: "Forsaken working together makes a terrible force, I know since I was member of The Blighted Crown...never felt so at home in my Undead life...the destiny has chosen me as victim of the Curse of Undeath to walk in this world…no living seeks our company, no living seeks our help... they despise us...they hunt us like animals, we have only ourselves and our belief to turn to…The Forgotten Shadow that is…"

How did you come to learn about the Cult:
- IC: "During my research in the libraries of Undercity, looking for old knowledge of Frozen Herbs, I stumbled over the documents recording the Cult . Never a religious man in living life, I find myself looking for a Meaning *heavy sigh* to believe in now that Darkness takes me to new depths, and The Dark Lady no longer is visible to me..."

Anything else you'd like us to know?
- OOC: Mr.Joave was born in 2007, and level slow (today lvl 43) as RP is more important to him.

IC application:
"My Lords, after what feels like an eternity, I felt my mind at ease for the first time.

I met with you at the church in DeathKnell after I found out about your gathering from the library in Undercity, and I felt my senses coming back, hearing the mass of Forgotten Shadow, the discussions of the virtues and afterwards the calm threat we as Forsaken represented when we entered the Holy Ground around Uther's Tomb. The Living...The Alliance, could not stand our calm nature with the darkness we create around us...this is the true Curse of Undeath.

Alone I have been wandering for ages, ever since The Blighted Crown was dissolved, and I felt like being thrown out into the darkest of Shadows.
The Dark Lady whos' strength and powerful presence always gave me comfort is no longer in my sight or sense.

My mind was not present with my being for a long time...my time was meaningless, I had no compassion for my victims...at all!

But riding side by side with united Forsaken felt like being reborn...Please accept my request for taking a place in your ranks, let me fight the living and bring the Shadow upon them...(curse the Light!) , let me once again feel my true place among the Forsaken.

As a Mage of Magica Arctica, the cold school of Magic, I have my studies with the task to develop the True Death of Black Ice. This and much more could be easier achieved if I also would be allowed to talk to your Magica Superia, to get their point of view to new magic. Black Ice that is.

Power to the Forsaken!

Bondo Joave - Mage of Magica Arctica

Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: The Application from Bondo Joave   The Application from Bondo Joave Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:04 pm

Certainly passable. Anyone to second me?
Back to top Go down
Sevaric

Sevaric

PostSubject: Re: The Application from Bondo Joave   The Application from Bondo Joave Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:08 pm

Seconded! Contact any officers (Thenkar, Rasonal, Dailor, Vasilije, Drathun, Arivas) in game for an interview!

- Arivas
Back to top Go down
Drathun

Drathun

PostSubject: Re: The Application from Bondo Joave   The Application from Bondo Joave Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:48 pm

Magica Arctica? I think you confused your fantasy universes there for a second, unless you felt truly inspired by latin!
On a more serious note, not a single mage or cryomancer will understand what you are talking about when mentioning that ICly, as they know it as frost magic, or cryomancy, if they want to be pretentious about it.
Also, never heard of black ice either, but I'm sure you can pull it of convincingly without appearing like the best of all spellcasters!
Back to top Go down
Bondojoave

Bondojoave

PostSubject: Re: The Application from Bondo Joave   The Application from Bondo Joave Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:58 pm

Bondo Joave OOC: Yes, truly inspired by latin, correct...and also by the finnish powermetal band Sonata Arctica...it was a thought to have a name of the schoolclass who had a dedication towards Frost in Dalaraan...there are probably better names you can invent.

Regarding the Black Ice; I felt that a Mage needs to constantly research and study, it gives a better depth to the character...even better to research about something that doesn't yet exist...or is forgotten...it gives you more freedom to motivate your character's adventures

Dark wishes/ Bondo Joave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Application from Bondo Joave   The Application from Bondo Joave Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Application from Bondo Joave
Page 1 of 1