The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deamoria Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deamoria

Deamoria Application Empty
PostSubject: Deamoria Application   Deamoria Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:18 pm

OOC information
Character name: Deamoria
Class: Death Knight

Why do you want to join the Cult?:
I’ve always enjoyed roleplaying, no matter if it is in a game, on paper, on a forum, at the table (Dungeons&Dragons) or in real life (LARP). It is a big hobby of mine. I’ve heard great stories about the Cult from my friends, and every day I go to work with Nadine, I hear about the new developments. So each day I get a little more excited about the Cult. I am really curious and would like to find out if I fit in the group of Forsaken and start a story of my own.

How did you come to learn about the Cult:
Through friends of mine who are already part of the Cult: Daeyna, Drahzk and Dunderholm.

Anything else you'd like us to know?
I have to admit I’ve never played a Forsaken before, so tips are always welcome. But I did the reading and I often RP Forsaken-like characters, so think I will be fine.
And.. I love plotting.. *grin* Just wanting you to know!

IC personality:

Deamoria is a cunning Forsaken that is quite egocentric. She only cares about herself and will only do something if it benefits her. She is the center of the world and that world is her stage. Azeroth being nothing more than her personal playground.
This nasty woman loves to get what she wants, power, through playing and fooling around with others. In her game of sweet seduction she tries to gain power by telling others what they like to hear. That is why you will find her most of the time befriended to Forsaken with the most influence. Deamoria is the type of Forsaken that doesn’t like to take orders by those who haven’t earned her respect (due to her history with the Scourge as a Death Knight), unless there is something in it for her that fits her hidden agenda. She won’t let others fool around with her, if so, she will take revenge if they do something behind her back. Though she is the type to do things behind others backs herself.

Besides the fact that she loves to play 'intriguing games' she loves to gamble as well. Playing dice with rat-skulls (she loves snake eyes), 4 of a kind or betting on possible outcomes. It often happens that she will get herself into trouble or in debt, but she always comes with the same excuse:

“That couldn’t have been me, that was probably my twin-sister. Did I ever tell you about my twin-sister?”
To the living and even some Forsaken she seems insane. A schizophrenic who belongs down an asylum. One moment she acts friendly and sweet, caring, even talking to herself, and the next she is scary serious with a sinister grin across her face. But the big question remains: is she really crazy or is everything just an act?

With one word you could say she is unpredictable, but whatever you do, don’t get her mad..
or her true dark side driven by pure rage will be unleashed on you.
Back to top Go down
Deayna

Deayna

PostSubject: Re: Deamoria Application   Deamoria Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:21 pm

With Nadine being me, just so everyone knows Wink (Y that's my IRL name)
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Deamoria Application   Deamoria Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:50 pm

Good application, certainly deserves a thumbs up. We've got new recruitment officers, so I'll leave the seconding/accepting to them, but there shouldn't be anything in the way.

In my opinion Forsaken are very easy race to play for a beginner. Orcs, trolls and elves need to know the history quite well or they'll make some glaring lore-mistakes, but Forsaken are so new (and come Cataclysm, there's a batch of even newer Forsaken!) race that there's not much necessary lore to study. And one can always claim she has an amnesia from an incomplete resurrection.
Forsaken psyche can vary from one edge to another - after all, we've all suffered a major trauma, death, and it changes a person. A honest, do-gooder optimist may become a disillusioned liar. An honourable knight might devolve into a berserking bloodknight. Possibilities are endless.

Playing a complete egoist can be dangerous however, because RP is always a group effort and IC grudges spill into OOC too easily. But after reviewing your concept I don't think there's a cause for worry, you've handled that quite well. You're a seasoned roleplayer, so these must be old news already. x)

Thenkar shall be happy to scheme with/against you, I'm not online as often as I'd like, but nevertheless see you in game!

~ Thenk

P.S. I'm flattered that you've gotten so intrigued just from hearsay. Kudos to your friends in the Cult!
Back to top Go down
Sevaric

Sevaric

PostSubject: Re: Deamoria Application   Deamoria Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:56 pm

I shall accept this application happily - anyone to second?

-Arivas
Back to top Go down
Drathun

Drathun

PostSubject: Re: Deamoria Application   Deamoria Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Seconded, seconded and seconded again. That's a triple second.
Anyone who likes plotting deserves this many.
Back to top Go down
Deamoria

Deamoria

PostSubject: Re: Deamoria Application   Deamoria Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:29 pm

I feel loved already!
Thanks all for the warm 'approval' so far.
I'm looking forward to meet you all in the game (maybe at the next sermon?) and hope I come up to the expectations.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deamoria Application   Deamoria Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:49 am

I would like to extend my unwanted opinion and point out something.

That application has no flaws.

I would love to see you in the Cult.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deamoria Application   Deamoria Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deamoria Application
Page 1 of 1