The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A short letter.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coiee

A short letter. Empty
PostSubject: A short letter.   A short letter. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:57 pm

OOC information
Character name: Coie Aester
Class: Death Knight

Why do you want to join the Cult?:
I've always been interested in both Roleplaying and the Forsaken, and I figured that it would prove as a good opportunity to strenghten my abilities and with hopes to find new friends, and ofcourse to have a good time playing.
I have started a new Death Knight on Defias Brotherhood, but soon I am moving a character over from Lightning's Blade.

How did you come to learn about the Cult:
Through one of the members that I met in a random dungeon, Axierastos and it has been in my mind ever since.

Anything else you'd like us to know?
I'm 20, on some medication but it should not interfear with my behaviour or social abilities.

IC application:

This is an open letter to the members of The Cult of Shadow.

My name is Coie Aester, raised as a Death Knight of Acherus, freed at the Battle of Light's Hope Chapel from the Lich King's grasp, and now I seek a place to call home, I grow stronger everyday that goes by, What I did as part of the scourge should not reflect who I am now,
The days grow long and weary to ride alone, I seek comrades, comrades to go into battle with, comrades to live with and experience things with.
Since the battle of Light's Hope Chapel I've kept to myself, away from my forsaken brothers and sisters, and in solitude and hate, I've learnt how to breathe, how to eat, how to feel, hate has taught me everything I know, solitude has left me slightly insane, but in the field of battle when I am head to head with my enemy, I am remorseless. I feel no pity for them, no sympathy. In the glory of the clash of steel, the stench of blood and violence. This is where I find myself, where I fit in.
Clad in saronite plates, with a sharpened blade at my side. I am ready. I am waiting.
My foes wont stand for long.
I wish to pledge my service to the Cult of Shadow if you permit me.
Back to top Go down
Tiriyon

Tiriyon

A short letter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A short letter.   A short letter. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:04 am

Vouch for tis one
Back to top Go down
Drathun

Drathun

A short letter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A short letter.   A short letter. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:01 pm

The story itself - which was very well written, on a side note - struck me as very familiar and at the same time very impersonal, since there is nothing in it that separates your character from the average Death Knight.
Add this with the part "I've learnt how to breathe, how to eat, how to feel" - which is atypical for a Forsaken at best - and I draw the conclusion that maybe you could spend a bit more time developing your character, you'll see that roleplaying said character becomes a lot more fun then. ^^
Just my 2 cents, I'm leaving the judging up to the rest of the officer team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A short letter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A short letter.   A short letter. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A short letter.
Page 1 of 1