The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application : Kridar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BeyondSaving

Application : Kridar Empty
PostSubject: Application : Kridar   Application : Kridar Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:02 am

OOC information
Character name: Kridar
Class: Priest

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I've always wanted to RP as a Forsaken. The Forgotten Shadow sounds very interesting, and the principles of the guild itself sounds like a lot of fun to RP with.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: I found the guild through the WoWiki
Anything else you'd like us to know?: I have RP for about a year with a serious RP guild called the Hands of Darkness in SWTOR.
IC application:

"The light has abandoned me, even my own brother can't look past my actions. After everything I've sacrificed to free him from the Lich King." The bitter cold goes unnoticed by Heralf, not moving a muscle as he looks out at sea from the shores of the Borean Tundra. A tear goes down Heralf's face, unable to contain the emotional pain he endures. The simplicity and tranquility of the open sea comforts him, he is captivated by it. He starts walking towards it, the icy water doesn't even faze him. It only starts to go above his waist when he hears a familiar voice "So this is how you would like to end your story?" Deryn Soulfury looking disappointed in Heralf. "If I'd had known you'd kill yourself if things turned sour I wouldn't have bothered helping you." Heralf sadness turns to anger "Is there no compassion among the Forsaken?!" Deryn smirks "There is compassion for those who endure, not for those who give up." Heralf shouts "What is worth enduring our unnatural lives?" Deryn starts laughing at Heralf "You know what your problem is Heralf, even after all the "evil deeds" you've committed. You still believe you can reclaim some semblance of your human life." Heralf looks away from Deryn. "As a priest of the holy light, you gave you body, mind and soul to your faith. Not only that, you were able to weave the light in ways your associates can only dream of. Now because the light rejects you, as well as the last person you thought cared for you hates you, you think it's the end." Heralf looks weary of Deryn's rant "What else is there except sorrow for us?" Deryn stops smiling "You suffer because you not yet free, the shadow will release you." Heralf smirks "You seriously want me to believe my salvation is hidden in darkness?" "Hidden, no it's not hidden, it's open realm waiting for you to assert your will. The shadow is an expression of the self, the ability to force one's will on the fabric of fate. It is freedom manifest Heralf, the one thing you've never had." Heralf can't deny Deryn statement, as a priest, honesty was one of his main virtues. "Why should you offer your help to those who do not appreciate you! You've been freed from the chains of humanity, don't let yourself be locked to the humans disdain anymore." Heralf goes deep into thought "As much as I want to disagree, I can't. Ever since I was brought back no-one has looked past my curse, all they see is my monstrous form. And the light, a force which was meant to be all loving has forgotten me. I've done everything that was required of me and more as devoted priest, and it still failed me. It's time to try something different." Heralf walked toward Deryn with a renewed sense of purpose. "Okay, lets see what the shadow has to offer me." Deryn pats Heralf's shoulder "It's time you finally embraced yourself Heralf." "Don't call me Heralf anymore, it's time to lay him to rest. Call me, Kridar The Forgotten."
Back to top Go down
BeyondSaving1

PostSubject: Re: Application : Kridar   Application : Kridar Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:13 am

Sorry is there anyway I can edit my post as a guest , or even removing it?
Back to top Go down
BeyondSaving1

PostSubject: Re: Application : Kridar   Application : Kridar Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:00 pm

This is my updated version

"Life has abandoned me, even my own brother can't look past what we are. After everything I've sacrificed to free him from the Lich King." The bitter cold goes unnoticed by Heralf, not moving a muscle as he looks out at sea from the shores of Borean Tundra. A tear goes down Heralf's face, unable to contain the emotional pain he endures. The simplicity and tranquility of the open sea comforts him, he is captivated by it. He starts walking towards it, the icy water doesn't even faze him. It only starts to go above his waist when he hears a familiar voice "So this is how you would like to end your story?" Deryn Soulfury looking disappointed in Heralf. "If I'd had known you'd kill yourself if things turned sour I wouldn't have bothered helping you." Heralf sadness turned to anger "Is there no compassion amongst the Forsaken?!" Deryn smirks "There is compassion for those who endure, not for those who give up." Heralf shouts "What is worth enduring our unnatural lives?" Deryn bursts into laughter. "You know what your problem is Heralf, after all the "evil deeds" you've committed. You still believe you can reclaim some semblance of your human life." Heralf sneers at Deryn. "As a priest of the holy light, you gave your body, mind and soul to your faith. Now that the light rejects you, as well as your brother, you think it's over?" Heralf looks weary of Deryn's rant "What else is there except sorrow for us?" Deryn starts being serious.  "You suffer because you're not free, the shadow will release you." Heralf smirks "You seriously want me to believe my salvation is hidden in darkness?" "Hidden, no it's not hidden, it's a clear open realm waiting for you to assert your will. The shadow is chaos, the ability to force one's will on the fabric of fate and order. It is freedom manifest Heralf, the one thing you've never had." Heralf can't deny Deryn's statement, as a priest, honesty was one of his main virtues. "Why should you offer your help to those who do not appreciate you! You've been freed from the chains of humanity, don't let yourself be locked to the humans disdain anymore." Heralf went deep into thought "As much as I want to disagree, I can't. Ever since I was brought back no-one has looked past my curse, all they see is my rotted corpse. The light, a force which was meant to be all loving has forgotten me completely. I've done everything that was required of me and more as devoted priest in life, and undeath, and still it failed me." Heralf walked toward Deryn with a renewed sense of purpose. "Where do I begin?" Deryn pats Heralf's shoulder "The Cult of Forgotten Shadow, it's time you finally embraced yourself Heralf." "Don't call me Heralf anymore, it's time to lay him to rest. Call me, Kridar The Forgotten."
Back to top Go down
Tifara

Tifara

PostSubject: Re: Application : Kridar   Application : Kridar Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:50 pm

Sorry for the late reply,
The Cult is dead atm and so is this forum. If you still want to join, contact me online { Tifara } and maybe we can work something out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/magenta2kwl?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application : Kridar   Application : Kridar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application : Kridar
Page 1 of 1