The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vomgan's application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grogona

Vomgan's application. Empty
PostSubject: Vomgan's application.   Vomgan's application. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:38 pm

OOC information
Character name: Vómgan
Class:-the- priest.

Why do you want to join the Cult?:
I've been in the guild earlier, but i got to admit i found the weekly sermons kinda dull, but i think that might have been because of the character i played.
How did you come to learn about the Cult:
Through Nadine!
Anything else you'd like us to know?
Well i've been roleplaying since i was quite little, starting with some larp in some local woods, in the peak of it i was a goblin commander (I was 12 and well obviousely small so i fit the role) Of roughly 100 other players. It was quite fun, sadly however the larp stopped and i found wow, in the first two expansions i didn't do much roleplay until wotlk where i joined SGE, i was with them til Zia became empress and abit further than that, i then joined the red blades with my infamouse rogue: Grogona! And i've been there ever since. I noticed you weren't as active as you used to and i hope to help you with it and see the cult grow again! Smile

IC application:

A letter lies upon the stairs of the church, simple and small but it seems recent, no one is around. As you open it, you notice the paper inside, carefully folded and sealed, the words read:

To the leaders of the shadow.

For me life was just another step towards real living, i rose from the grave anew a new person lusting for new experinces. Before in my state of life i loathed the dead, but i realise now that i was fooled by the light, blinded! It restrained me down so that i could not see the gloriouse colour the black, its seamingless endless shades, each wonderful it their own way. When i died i was rid of fear, doubt and despair, and I am born again without those chains, yet i feel a need for company, company of my own kin, but as well my own beliefs.

Through my wanders, obeying the queens orders undoubtfully killing her foes, one by one.. Gloriouse battles and i loathed now.. the living, yet i felt a strange feeling as if what i was doing was without meaning, without purpose! Over the meal of an.. unfortunate elf a story began, one started with the words of the shadow, one of the three virtues but the last which caught my attention the most!: The path of ascension! I hope now to be able to see my own hands recreate the world anew under the command of the shadow!

I hope you will accept my humble request and accept my strength amongst yours.

-Vomgan Shadow-wandere.
Back to top Go down
Drazhk

Drazhk

PostSubject: Re: Vomgan's application.   Vomgan's application. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:20 pm

AMG A GROGGELS!!!!!

Looking good,, hope you enjoy this more then your other character.

*Stamps approval*
Back to top Go down
Deayna

Deayna

PostSubject: Re: Vomgan's application.   Vomgan's application. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:41 pm

Approved ofc! Poke one of the officers for an intervieuwwwww!
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

PostSubject: Re: Vomgan's application.   Vomgan's application. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:08 am

Approved of course, but still no action taken.
Back to top Go down
Diederich

Diederich

PostSubject: Re: Vomgan's application.   Vomgan's application. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:43 pm

yeah whisper me or dund for an IC meet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.alanferg.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vomgan's application.   Vomgan's application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vomgan's application.
Page 1 of 1