The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xaphen Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaphen

Xaphen

Xaphen Application Empty
PostSubject: Xaphen Application   Xaphen Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:12 pm

Character name- Xaphen Von aurelian
Class- Warlock
Level- 87

Why do you wish to join the cult- I have been a long time fan of forsaken and a new fan of rp, and when i came across your pure forsaken guild i had to submit an app.
How did you come to learn of the cult- Via browsing the web.
Anything else you would like us to know- I have been a forsaken player since WOTLK and never looked back, I have just transferd to this server from burning steppes, been in one rp guild during my time playing wow.Im not the greatest rp'er but i try my hardest and am always willing to learn.

IC Application

Xaphen in life was a tall slender man of pure white hair, despite the fact he was of a young age, he was a very charismatic and happy man who was alwasy willing to lend a helping hand.During his life xaphen had travelled the lenght and breadth of the eastern kingdoms, seeking out and learning the ways of magic and the arts.It was on one of these many journeys that xaphen heard rumor's of an arcane type of magic that he had never encounterd before,it was the darkest of all the magic ways, the way of the warlock.For years his search went on, fruitless and having spent most of his fortune on foolish tales from drunkards and gipsy's,he set off for home.As he stood at the harbour wating on the last of his belongings to be loaded on the vessel by his servants, a shadowy figure appeared from out of the fog and slowly walked towards xaphen.The shadowy figure now standing before xaphen,was clearly a man of old age with charcoal skin and deep grey eyes, He spoke to xaphen makeing small talk, on the cold night and asking him where he was going, xaphen told the man of his failled expedition and of what he was looking for, all the while the old man never took his eyes from xaphen.When he finished his story the old man said simply "would you give up your life as you know it and turn your back on the people you love and care about to attain what you are looking for" no sooner had the words been spoken when xaphen said yes, The old man said then follow me and i shall show you all that i know and teach you in the ways of the warlock.Xaphen looked one last time at his servants, who were seemed completly unaware of the old mans presence, and then followed the man into the fog never to be seen again by his familly or friends.

30 years had been and past under the teachings of the old man,and xaphen's knowledge and power over the ruinous arts had suppased even that of his mentor.the time had come the old man said for xaphen to go out into the world and take an apprentice of his own,xaphen thanked the old man for all that he had been taught and set off into the world once again.

Some months had passed when he came across two twins no more than 15 years old,they were coverd in filth and starving to death.Xapehn asked them there names and where there family was, the eldest of the two said there names were baul and modeus and that they are orphan's and there parents were killed by a group of bandiThets some days ago as they travelled through the forest.feeling great sorrow for the two, he took them to his home and made them his apprentices.

Time past and the boys grew up fast, there hunger for the art of desctuction was unmached, xaphen schooled the boys in all that he knew, but they still craved more.In time xaphen started to see the boys like sons to him and treated them as such.Xaphen now at the age of 60,had nothing left to teach the two men, but they called him a liar and said that there must be more that he's not showing them everything, they grew angry with xaphen and started to destroy his home. Xaphen furious and heartbroken cast them out from his home and told them never to return.

That night whilst xaphen slept the twins set xaphen's home on fire, saying that if he will not teach them more then he will never teach anyone again. he died in the inferno that night sceaming in angony and cursing there names.The fire blazed throught the night and when the flames had died the next evening a shadowy figure stood at the site of the ruined home,he spoke softly "you still have much to learn xaphen my old friend".He started to chant an incantation,this went on for many hours before the figure slumped down dead and xaphen rose for the ashes, no longer a mortal, no longer did air fill his lungs, he was reborn into the life of undeath.He looked down at the dead body and said in a a voice that seemed to be of that his and someone else "rest well old man".

It had taken xaphen but a few hours to catch up with his killers. The eldest baul screamed that it was impossible that the ghoul walking towards them wa that of there old master, they both summoned demons from the dark void to defend them, but where banished no sooner had they came, modeus tried to cast a curse on xaphen but was burned from inside out by an spell from xaphen.seeing that his brother had been killed baul tried to escape , but was stopped mid step by a curse of xaphens own.Tears ran down the young mans face as he screamed and begged for his life, Xaphen just looked at him coldly and said you where once my pride and joy, i took you in and treated you like a son, and you repay me by burning me alive.Xaphen started to walk away from baul and his he did he said one final curse, and the skin started to boil and fall from baul as his blood was boiling him alive.

Xaphen now a lost soul in the world of the living, wanders lands makeing his was back to his home land, back to Lordaeron
Back to top Go down
Orbal Norden

Orbal Norden

Xaphen Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xaphen Application   Xaphen Application Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:59 am

Hey Xaphen! Glad you made am application! Let's hope you get two votes!
Back to top Go down
Xaphen

Xaphen

Xaphen Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xaphen Application   Xaphen Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:14 am

Cheers Orbal, fingers crossed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Diederich

Diederich

Xaphen Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xaphen Application   Xaphen Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:40 pm

Looks decent. Can't imagine anyone saying "no" here.

Find me in game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alanferg.co.uk
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

Xaphen Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xaphen Application   Xaphen Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:07 pm

*stamp of approval*
Back to top Go down
Orbal Norden

Orbal Norden

Xaphen Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xaphen Application   Xaphen Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:29 pm

Aaah yeah! *forsaken highfive*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xaphen Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xaphen Application   Xaphen Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xaphen Application
Page 1 of 1