The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

appilcation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonix

appilcation Empty
PostSubject: appilcation   appilcation Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:21 am

OOC information
Character name:Demonixius (demonix)
Class: Warlock

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I have never done any RP but have always been interested, now i want to start.

How did you come to learn about the Cult: Saw it in trade chat.

IC application:
Former name was meximus, was out on an undead "hunt" with a group of 15. the hunt went well undead were being slain slowly but surely due to our overwhelming numbers. But something wasn't right, there was a lack of the usual resistance that we had become to endure. we followed the retreating undead into the woods surrounding deathknell foolishly. Not expecting the worst. We had underestermated the forsaken. Suddenly swaths of forsaken emerged from no where hacking, slashing killing 5 of our members were killed before we had even realized the ambush. We tried to retreat. But got stopped and surrounded, i watched as my comrades continued to run looking back at me, but not even thinking to help.
So as i rose in deathknell as a forsaken. i felt not fear, nor sadness, but pure hatred for the men that left me there to die and i swore to take my revenge apon the cowards who left me to die. i now want to hunt the living just like the living once hunted the undead. I want to learn the ways of the undead and glorify silvannas. I will stop at nothing until there is nothing but death.
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

appilcation Empty
PostSubject: Re: appilcation   appilcation Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:40 am

Short but interesting, next time try to make it more readable though. Capital letters do tend to help with reading a sentence.

I'm interested in hearing more of you, perhaps we can arrange a IC interview if this post gets seconded by another officer.
Back to top Go down
Drazhk

Drazhk

appilcation Empty
PostSubject: Re: appilcation   appilcation Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:22 pm

Well... I second Dunderholm. Short. But intersting. A living-hunter? Cool. I agree about arranging an IC interview.

Contact Drazhk, Oswäld, Dailor, or if she's available, Daeyna so she can contact one of us. Smile
Back to top Go down
Demonix

appilcation Empty
PostSubject: Re: appilcation   appilcation Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:31 pm

Yeah sorry about the bad grammar, it was late and i was tired Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

appilcation Empty
PostSubject: Re: appilcation   appilcation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

appilcation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cult of Shadow :: From the Shadows we are born :: Character Applications-
Jump to: