The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Orbal Norden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orbal

Application for Orbal Norden Empty
PostSubject: Application for Orbal Norden   Application for Orbal Norden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:37 pm

OOC information
Character name: Orbal Norden
Class: Monk (Brewmaster)

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I always wanted to start roleplaying, and I like being a Forsaken, The Cult of Shadow gets positive ratings everywhere.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: Asked in General Chat for the best RP guild for Forsaken.
Anything else you'd like us to know? This is my very first time Role-Playing, any and all tips and help will be greatly appreciated.

IC application:

Name: Orbal Norden
Occupation: Skinner and herbalist, skills needed to make Orbals Special Moonshine.
Homeland: Lived in a small cave in the hills behind Shadowfang Keep

Background:
In life Orbal Norden was your typical drunk, big, strong, had a huge stomach from drinking and always in Inns and Taverns drinking and starting fights. Creator of what he likes to call Orbal’s Special Moonshine, a few mugs of which would ALWAYS guarantee a good long brawl, he loved a good fist fight and relished in the violence he caused. Supplying all the underground taverns and inns in the Eastern Kingdoms with his special moonshine kept him alive and fed. He lived in a small cave in the hills behind Shadowfang Keep although he could easily afford living in a town or one of the Capitals. Living outside of society made him slightly mad and gave him a twisted sense of humor.

The Plague of Undeath: The Plague struck him down when he was delivering an order of his Moonshine to a tavern in Hillsbrad Foothills, feeling ill he went back to his cave where the Plague turned him into a half mad undead hermit.

Life as Forsaken: At first he was just a mad undead creature skittering and hiding in the dark from the Forsaken because of his new nature. On one of his nightly skulkings through the woods on the hunt for Peacebloom and Silverleaf for his Moonshine, he was heard a voice, the first voice that could pierce the madness of his mind, and it was preaching of something called The Forgotten Shadow. Orbal sat and listened under the window in the dark as the preacher poured into his rotted brain the truths that would change his life forever.
From there on Orbal would hide under the window every night to listen to the prophets teachings. Something new was forming in his mind, madness has left him, something that was never there, in life or in undeath. . .PURPOSE.
But now he didn't know how he would fit into this new religion, he had no training in plate armor, he had absolutely no magical power and he lacked the coordination to be a rogue. It seems life has given him something to hope and live for and shattered it. Once again he went back to his cave and started brewing his Moonshine, the only thing he could ever do.
A few months pass, one day Orbal was sitting and drinking his Moonshine, when a huge shadow darkens the interior of his cave. It was a creature he has never seen before. The creature introduces itself as Ting, Strong of Stomach a Pandarian. The Pandarian then continues and asks if she can have a taste of what Orbal was brewing, he agreed and gave some to her. She explained how her people has come to aid the Horde and that she was here to teach the Forsaken the ways of the Monk. She told him of the way of the Brewmaster, and instantly Orbal knew, the Shadow has sent to him the one person who could aid him in becoming one with the Forsaken! He begged Ting to teach him to be a Brewmaster and she agrees. So begins a new chapter in Orbal Norden's life.

Personality: Still slightly mad and still reveling in the violence he can cause with his brewing. Always finds something to laugh at even in the most dire circumstances.

Reason for joining the Cult: Wants to learn more about the Cult of the Forgotten Shadow. Searching for the prophet who changed his life.

Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

PostSubject: Re: Application for Orbal Norden   Application for Orbal Norden Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:58 am

I'll give this one a go for a IC interview, although take note. The cult of shadow does -not- look kindly to the living races of the horde or the living in general.

If this post is seconded contact a officer ingame, that being

Dailor, Drazhk, Daeyna, Ravenie, Dunderholm.
Back to top Go down
Orbal

PostSubject: Re: Application for Orbal Norden   Application for Orbal Norden Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:23 am

Well it doesn't look like I'm getting the seconded post. Thank you all for your time and patience.
Enjoy your role-playing everyone!
If anybody can give me tips on how to be a better role-player, whisper me on Orbal please. I would really appreciate the help.
Back to top Go down
Deayna

Deayna

PostSubject: Re: Application for Orbal Norden   Application for Orbal Norden Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:48 pm

Exuse us for the delay! I'd still like to second this, if you're still interested in joining. We've been very busy with the expansion in between and have not held any events either in the time it came out, because everyone is too busy leveling :3 We're going to pick up soon again though! As said, and if you're still willing to, contact any of the officers ingame and they'll jsut have to drag themselves away from MoP a moment Wink
Back to top Go down
Orbal

PostSubject: Re: Application for Orbal Norden   Application for Orbal Norden Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:19 pm

Wow I got an IC interview! Thank you thank you thank you!
I'll wait till everything is calm again with MoP then I'll contact one of the leaders. I don't want to interrupt any of their leveling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Orbal Norden   Application for Orbal Norden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Orbal Norden
Page 1 of 1