The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application of Balthazar Northwhisper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scythe

Application of Balthazar Northwhisper Empty
PostSubject: Application of Balthazar Northwhisper   Application of Balthazar Northwhisper Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:46 pm

OOC information
Character name: Balthazar Northwhisper
Class: Death Knight

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I really like the Forsaken lore, so Rp'ing as a Forsaken sounds great.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: During Rp i saw a member of Cult, so i contacted him. Now i'm writing this application Smile
Anything else you'd like us to know? I Rp 3 other characters.: Garros Doomshout (Orcs of the Red Blade), Gromgeth Felheart (Orcs of the Red Blade) and Garmhamir Rosefang ( Assassins group).

IC application:
Balthazar Northwhisper was a Trusted and known knight of Lordaeron. Serving King Menethil and his order.He stood at the gates of Lordaeron when the Undead Plague overwhelmed the lands.

He felt a little bit of fear spreading in his heart, but he raised his head and striked down all who stood in his way.
While fighting the undead hordes flashbacks of his family and friends were shooting trough his memories, afraid of loosing it all.
The battle was lost...

He was raised from his death as a Death Knight, feeling no emotions or pain. He advanced with the other undeads to what we now call the Undercity, slaugthering everyone in his path.

When The Banshee queen broke free from the evil will of the Lich King Balthazar felt free once again, but saw what he had done. Feeling the last bit of emotion he had he locked himself away from the civilized world...

Knight Northwhisperhas wandered around the plagued lands of Lordaeron for a long time after his awake. Fighting paladins, Alliance and members of the Scarlet Crusade he now seeks an Alliance to join and reclaim his strength.
Back to top Go down
Deayna

Deayna

PostSubject: Re: Application of Balthazar Northwhisper   Application of Balthazar Northwhisper Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:30 pm

Hey Garros! Another Blade, hm? (Rhonya here. xD ) I find your app a bit standard, but that's what happens a lot with Forsaken apps since most spend a lot of time as mindless creatures. Wink What I'd like to have clearified a bit though, is why would your character join a Religious Cult like us? Since it's not a standard Forsaken religion or Cult to be in Smile
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

PostSubject: Re: Application of Balthazar Northwhisper   Application of Balthazar Northwhisper Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:14 pm

Deayna wrote:
Hey Garros! Another Blade, hm? (Rhonya here. xD ) I find your app a bit standard, but that's what happens a lot with Forsaken apps since most spend a lot of time as mindless creatures. Wink What I'd like to have clearified a bit though, is why would your character join a Religious Cult like us? Since it's not a standard Forsaken religion or Cult to be in Smile

I agree with what has been said here.
Back to top Go down
Scythe

PostSubject: Application of Balthazar Northwhisper 2.0   Application of Balthazar Northwhisper Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:21 pm

Hey Rhonya! Very Happy o/
What you said is true so this is the 2.0 version of the app.
It was hard to find a reason why Balthazar would join a cult so i hope this made it a bit more... logical.
If you maybe have any ideas or some one else, i really would like to hear it.

OOC information
Character name: Balthazar Northwhisper
Class: Death Knight

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I really like the Forsaken lore, so Rp'ing as a Forsaken sounds great.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: During Rp i saw a member of Cult, so i contacted him. Now i'm writing this application
Anything else you'd like us to know? I Rp 3 other characters.: Garros Doomshout (Orcs of the Red Blade), Gromgeth Felheart (Orcs of the Red Blade) and Garmhamir Rosefang ( Assassins group).

IC application:
Balthazar Northwhisper was a Trusted and known knight of Lordaeron. Serving King Menethil and the holy light. He stood at the gates of Lordaeron when the Undead Plague overwhelmed the lands.

He felt a little bit of fear spreading in his heart, but he raised his head and striked down all who stood in his way with the power of the light he held in his hands.
He struck down with power on the hordes of zombies with his mace of vengeance.
While fighting the undead hordes, flashbacks of his family and friends were shooting trough his memories, afraid of loosing it all.
After a long fight the battle was lost...

He was raised from his death as a Death Knight, feeling no emotions or pain and his powers felt strange. He felt a desire for shadow, and dark magic was flowing through his veins. He quickly learned to use this in his advantage by rising ghouls, skeletons and minor zombies from dead corpses. Corrupting people, slaying and killing he walked forth stiking down the mortals with shadow. He advanced with the other undeads to what we now call the Undercity, slaugthering everyone in his path.

When The Banshee queen broke free from the evil will of the Lich King Balthazar felt free once again and his mind became clear, but saw what he had done. Feeling the last bit of emotion he had he locked himself away from the civilized world...

Knight Northwhisper has wandered around the plagued lands of Lordaeron for a long time after his awake. Fighting paladins, Alliance and members of the Scarlet Crusade he now seeks an Alliance to join and use his darkened powers. He sees himself as a monster also knowing he slautghered people he knew well in life and even... his own family he seeked to protect. He failed.

Knowing there are more Forsaken embracing this dark power, he is now on a quest to learn its way.
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

PostSubject: Re: Application of Balthazar Northwhisper   Application of Balthazar Northwhisper Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:58 pm

Not much different, although I'll approve you for a IC interview. Want to know what kind of RP-er you are ;-)

If this has been seconded contact a officer Ingame that's either,
Myself, Daeyna, Drazhk, Dailor or Ravenie.
Back to top Go down
Drazhk

Drazhk

PostSubject: Re: Application of Balthazar Northwhisper   Application of Balthazar Northwhisper Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:24 am

Hmmm...
I'm curious how you plan to develop this character.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of Balthazar Northwhisper   Application of Balthazar Northwhisper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application of Balthazar Northwhisper
Page 1 of 1