The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Victor Van Rott / Gorgothor La'Vey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
La'Vey

Victor Van Rott / Gorgothor La'Vey Empty
PostSubject: Victor Van Rott / Gorgothor La'Vey   Victor Van Rott / Gorgothor La'Vey Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:43 am

OOC information: Alright! So..where to begin..perhaps a bit of info about myself, my name, is Linus Linsén I'm a 19 year old dude from the cold country of Finland,
played WoW since it's Vanilla release..also picked up RP in the Vanilla period..I've run my fair amount of guilds aswell as being an officer..just to point the fact out..
My interests are within Music, Movies, Cultures..some amount in Religious beliefs..and Biology.. Now to clarify with the title of the Topic Title, my Characters original and ''Real'' name In Character is Gorgothor La'Vey..the name Victor Van Rott is more temporary as he suffers from Amnesia after his resurrection from a Soulstone, lacking his main source of power..he has with it, lost his sight, his memory and of course strength as a Fel Magician. This is my new approach as some might know of already as I recently transferred to the server, a bit of a change from the characters earlier Roleplay (Which I dare not reveal unless demanded, for sake of quality Roleplaying of course.)

Character name: In Game name: Gorgothor, In Character name: Gorgothor La'Vey and Victor Van Rott
Class: Warlock, Dark Magic was mostly what he classified himself in in his..previous life of Undeath..and brief part of his Life

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I have been Roleplaying with my Troll character for a long time now, and decided I could use with a fresh change of faces and
Roleplay. By moving to a server with a character I enjoy into what I've heard is a good lot of Roleplayers! In Character reason is for to help my character to learn of his past Undeath and Life..

How did you come to learn about the Cult: Heard the news from a friend, the one and only Connie Aldren, Roleplayed with many of her characters with this character and are sharing giggles as this character has changed a bit Razz

Anything else you'd like us to know? Now as this character progresses and learns more of his past, he will -not- be the same character as he is now..Blind and weak..

IC application:
In a strange and cold place where there is no comprehension of time or space a rotten body sits by himself in what would appear to be an endless void..a prison
he cannot recall any of the occurances before, blind and weak he panics and shouts, calling for help he cannot hear anything..not even an echo, nothing but utter, dead, silence.

''Where am I? How did I get here? What..No..-Who- Am I?''
The rotting corpse contemplates on these questions for ages past not knowing that what he has left behind him is changing, for what would've seemed like an eternity..he hears a shout.
- ''H-Hello?! Anyone there?!'' the corpse springs up with a glimmer of hope he tries to call back to the voice.
''Yes! Hello?!'' Yet to his disappointment no one replies. Soon he can hear the sound of footsteps approaching getting louder and louder with each step he continues to shout ''Hello?! Help?! I cannot see! H-Hello?!'' A sudden stirring what would seem like a shake he feels as if he would suddenly float upwards hearing a females voice asking to herself.
- ''What is this? It is beautiful! And these robes! Why they must've belonged to a wealthy man..I'm certain I would gain alot of coin if I sold these..''

In a broken tower where a Forsaken Girl now stands, wrapping the robes and belongings of the wealthy man around an Orb which emits an eerie green glow it pulsates and humms in tune with the glow as if it had it's own heartbeat, the girl sneers at the Orbs lifelike behaviour.
- ''I'll take you home and then see what riches I might gain from you, you creepy little green thing'' she says to herself as she remains unsuspecting of what -truly- lies inside and patiently awaits to be unleashed.

Back to top Go down
La'Vey

PostSubject: Re: Victor Van Rott / Gorgothor La'Vey   Victor Van Rott / Gorgothor La'Vey Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:00 am

Victor Van Rott / Gorgothor La'Vey WarGorgothor
Back to top Go down
La'Vey

PostSubject: Re: Victor Van Rott / Gorgothor La'Vey   Victor Van Rott / Gorgothor La'Vey Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:01 am

And yes that's a picture of the character in his ''former glory''
Back to top Go down
Malidus

PostSubject: Re: Victor Van Rott / Gorgothor La'Vey   Victor Van Rott / Gorgothor La'Vey Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:37 am

Ah yes the blind poor man.

I have been rping with you today, I approve of your application and from there i must do this,

<Stamp of Approval>

Should another officer say yes aswel to your application you will be invited for an ic interview though i don't think that one will be needed much, seeing that you have been rping with us already. *shrug*

- Malidus

P.s. I love the picture btw Smile
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

PostSubject: Re: Victor Van Rott / Gorgothor La'Vey   Victor Van Rott / Gorgothor La'Vey Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:17 am

This application has been seconded!

Contact a officer ingame for a IC interview so you may receive our blessing and be part of the cult of shadow.

Shadow's Guidance brother...
Back to top Go down
Deayna

Deayna

PostSubject: Re: Victor Van Rott / Gorgothor La'Vey   Victor Van Rott / Gorgothor La'Vey Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:51 pm

Might be handy to let him know who the officers are, silly Wink

OOC that'd be me, Daeyna, though seeing as a lot go on vacation now I might make an exception and help with some IC interviews. (Daeyna is on a journey Wink ). The rest are: Dunderholm, Ravenie, Drazhk and Malidus. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victor Van Rott / Gorgothor La'Vey   Victor Van Rott / Gorgothor La'Vey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victor Van Rott / Gorgothor La'Vey
Page 1 of 1