The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Moderos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IModeros

Application: Moderos Empty
PostSubject: Application: Moderos   Application: Moderos Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:42 am

OOC Application
Character name: Moderos
Class: Mage

Why do you want to join the Cult?: Big fan of RP. However playing on The Venture Co. server (which is dead, btw), I never really got the chance to try it out properly. Would like to do so, and the possibility of doing so within a Guild that fits my character's backstory is more than I could ask for.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: Actually, in-game, browsing for Guilds. Wish I could have a beeter story to tell. =D
Anything else you'd like us to know? Lore-freak, can tell the story of Azeroth from the creation to whatever is already known to happen in MoP by heart. Just began playing on Defias.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Deayna

Deayna

PostSubject: Re: Application: Moderos   Application: Moderos Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:08 am

Hey there!
Just wanted to point you to the fact that we would like an IC application from you as well. That could be a short story written about your character, or maybe a letter that your character wrote to the Cult. We would like to know a bit more about your character before we can approve anything. Smile If you need any inspiration, take a peek at some of the applications done before.
Good luck and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
IModeros

PostSubject: Re: Application: Moderos   Application: Moderos Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:09 am

Oh. I must have scrolled down a little too fast and misread an "and" as an "or". Sorry about that.

IC Application:

Venerable Leaders of The Cult of Shadow,

While I may not remember much of my old life, there are two memories I believe will never fade: My time in Dalaran, where I was introduced to the wonders of Arcane Magic and Alchemy, and my Death.

I was killed by those I now call my allies, the Orcs, and as I fought for my life I prayed to be saved. It would seem there was no one - and nothing - that cared about my plea. No Light. No Goddess. No Titan. Nor any of their followers. I was brutally slaughtered and no one might force descended from the heavens to my rescue.

When I was raised in Undeath, not long ago, I finally understood: There is no Light. And in the absense of Light, only Shadow exists. With that thought constantly in my mind, I began my search for those who embranced the same beliefs, a search for ones I could really rely on adn who would guide me in my new reality.

I believe I have found them in The Cult Of Shadow. I come now, humbly asking to be accepted as a Devout Cultist, hoping that you will guide this one, born from flesh and reborn in Shadow, to be as one with It.

Moderos
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

PostSubject: Re: Application: Moderos   Application: Moderos Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:43 am

Accepted for IC interview (contact one of the officers ingame, Daeyna, Dailor, Ravenie, Malidus, Drazhk or Myself)

*stamp of approval*
Back to top Go down
Drazhk

Drazhk

PostSubject: Re: Application: Moderos   Application: Moderos Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:32 pm

*seconded*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Moderos   Application: Moderos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Moderos
Page 1 of 1