A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application for Blaslich

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaslich

PostSubject: Application for Blaslich   Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:13 am

OOC Information:
Character Name: Vincent Blastlich
Class: Hunter

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I moved to the server as most of the people I played with had quit, I wanted to experience something new, and give RP a shot. On my first day on the server I saw a few members of the cult in Brill RPing and stopped to look on. I spoke to a few members and was invited to come along to a sermon and see what it was all about. I attended the sermon and decided that Forsaken RP was for me and I wanted to RP with the Cult of Shadow.

How did you come to learn about the Cult: Bumped into a few members RPing in Brill and ended up chatting to a couple of them in /w

Anything else you'd like us to know? I've played WoW since shortly after EU release, and have over my wow career have picked up on the basic lore, although never RP'd.

p.s. I've never done an IC application so I hope this is what your looking for Smile

IC Application:

To the leaders of the Cult,

Since the day I awoke in a tomb in the graveyards of Deathknell I have pondered for what reason I was given this second chance. Am I here to correct some unfinished business? Am I here to prevent some kind of event from happening? No matter how much thought I give it I can never figure it out.

I spent months roaming the lands, trying to figure out where I belonged, what my purpose was. Whilst stopped in a small town in the Hillsbrad Foot I met a fellow Forsaken, he invited me to join him on a hunt, and I turned out to be quite a sure shot with a rifle. He and I became friends, and he taught me how to hunt properly, how to stalk your pray, guarantee they don’t know your there and know they perfect moment to take the shot.

I thought I had found my reason for being reborn, but I didn't realise how wrong I was. It wasn't until a few weeks ago I found my correct path. I was travelling back to Deathknell, passing through Brill when I came across a few fellow Forsaken all wearing the same coloured tabards. Curiosity got the best of me and I ended up talking to one of them, I was told all about the Shadow, the Cult and the Virtues. I chose to stick around in Deathknell and attend the next sermon of the Cult; it was the wisest choice I’ve ever made. Listening to the words of the Shadow Pope, everything began making sense, I was given my second chance to follow the teachings of Shadow, and assist the Cult in any way I can.

So I write to you, to ask for you to consider me for membership into the Cult of Shadow. Allow to me to assist you where I can, and try to lead my 'life' according to the virtues.

Shadow's Will.

Vincent Blastlich.
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller

PostSubject: Re: Application for Blaslich   Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:09 am

It is good to see you've finaly left a note for us in the town hall and decided to open your mind to the virtues brother...

<stamp of approval>

Dailor
Shadow Pope

PostSubject: Re: Application for Blaslich   Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:56 pm

Good, another of shadows true children who have understood that the virtues of shadow is our only path.

<approved>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drathun

PostSubject: Re: Application for Blaslich   Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:29 pm

Blastlich, the name sounds ever so familiar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deayna

PostSubject: Re: Application for Blaslich   Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:39 am

No no, this is Blaslich, without the t Wink But we where a bit confused at first too haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaslich

PostSubject: Re: Application for Blaslich   Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:12 am

I'm pretty sure thats how i got talking to you guys
Back to top Go down
Drathun

PostSubject: Re: Application for Blaslich   Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Quote :
Character Name: Vincent Blastlich
Back to top Go down
View user profile