A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application of Yurol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yurol

PostSubject: Application of Yurol   Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:25 pm

OOC information
Character name: Yurol (Wilkinson).
Class: Priest.

Why do you want to join the Cult?:
- I want to try out some Forsaken RP, and the Cult seems like the place to do exactly that.
How did you come to learn about the Cult:
- I have played on the server a few years ago, but never RP'ed (on this server. I RP'ed a little on the Argent Dawn). I saw you on the forums a lot though.
Anything else you'd like us to know?
- As I'm mostly studying in the evening, most of my playing is happening in the day. Though I'll come to gatherings and play sporadically in the evening don't expect me online every day.

IC application:
- The hooded figure walked up the stairs slowly. The steppes was cracked and torn, matching the rest of the village, left in disrepair for what seemed like years. Roots tried and succeeded in breaking through the ground and small pools of rain water gathered in tiny lakes all over the surrounding plaza. The figure, almost certainly a male, was clinging to an old staff and from what was visible from his arms he was ill and malnourished, the grey parlour of the skin matching the robes. He managed the three steppes up to the church one at a time.
"Name?" The question was droned out. The asker was wearing a red robe, nothing out of the ordinary, but much cleaner then the stairclimber. The asker coughed, slimy drool spraying all over.
The hooded figure shrugged.
"Hmm... One of those. Hmm... a name will be provided later, we will just assign you under the Wilkinsons. That family counted for almost half that mass grave, so one more or less. And I can see you have just recently past way, so that would be fittingly."
More coughing. More spraying.
"And then you probably don't know your way of living before your..." - the asker looked at the hooded and a smile formed in his old deformed face - "death?" The question came with a frown.
The hooded man did not answer the question. Not a single sound could be heard in the plaza, except for the wind blowing through the dark trees.
"Your robes signal that you probably come served at the monastery. A cleric of some kind maybe? Go seek these people out. You will be of help to them, I'm sure. Go now."
The hooded man looked at the note he had been given. A few names scrawled on old paper. He slowly walked down the stairs again going towards what would have been the old town hall.
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller

PostSubject: Re: Application of Yurol   Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:01 pm

I like your application, and a increase in the active clergy is very welcome.

And I don't see anything wrong with your application.

But take note that most guild activities take place during the evening.
Sermon being the most prominent followed by the Militia Training.
Of course you can initiate random rp with fellow cultists if you like.

Now I understand your need to study, which is of course important.
But if you want to be part of this guild so will attending events be.
Or you will end up like just another list of the name. Which would be a real shame.

<stamp of approval>

Seek us out after this application gets seconded by another officer

Application of Yurol
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1