The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hadrazhon application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hadra

Hadrazhon application. Empty
PostSubject: Hadrazhon application.   Hadrazhon application. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:18 am

((OOC))
I've always found the emotional depth of the forsaken personality, as well as the interesting storyline behind their coming to be a very potent array of factors that allow for a thrilling RP experience as a forsaken character. The forgotten shadow is a mysterious concept that I am attracted to like a moth to the flame, and this guild seems perfect to help me fulfill my interest.
I had heard about the guild on this realm for quite a few months now, having roleplayed with the blood brokers, and participated in some hillsbrad RPPvP events that cult of shadows members were present at. Only now have my exams at university ceased to a small enough level to allow me to dedicate enough time to RP, which I would much like to participate in with this guild.
Level 81 undead rogue Wink

((IC))

To the leaders and officials of the cult.

I am Garrett Hadrazhon. A once pessimistic mercenary, now willing to serve the cause of the cult.

For many years after my deathly rebirth I resented the living, harbouring a bitter hate and a taste for inflicting upon them the same suffering I have had cast on me. Upon being thrown into what I saw as a curse, my one aim in life was to seek power. The ability to exact my will in the precise way I desired. The potential to shape those beings and the reality around me to how I saw fit.

I began my new “life” as a mercenary. My attempts to reach my ultimate goal of power were futile. My attempted ascendancy was anarchic. My plateau of endeavours I tried to achieve were unfocused, whilst key opportunities evaded my perception. And then an optimistic perspective came to me from a source I was least likely to consider possible.

Introduced to the the forgotten shadow by a fellow forsaken mercenary a refreshing realisation hit me. The living I had despised for so many years were not to be hated due to a bitter jealousy. They were weak. Irrelevant. Almost pitiful, if I contained enough compassion within this putrid heart. They had not been blessed with the gift I had stumbled upon. Undeath provides us all with the chance to master great power, not possible to be bestowed upon those lesser beings whose blood still flows. The shadow has proven itself, on so many individuals to allow them to muster intense power. To manifest the objects of their will into existence with this power. To triumph over their opponents. I have a great hope that the shadow will help me achieve my ultimate goal. And I much desire for this cult to help me focus my efforts, and attain my aspirations.
Back to top Go down
Deayna

Deayna

PostSubject: Re: Hadrazhon application.   Hadrazhon application. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:09 am

\o/ I like! Though of course my liking means not much since I'm not an officer, but still Wink Good to see such good applications again once in a while. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

PostSubject: Re: Hadrazhon application.   Hadrazhon application. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:45 am

*sneaks in and leaves <stamp of approval>* Seek me or Dailor out for an IC interview after this post has been seconded.
Back to top Go down
Dailor
Shadow Pope
Dailor

PostSubject: Re: Hadrazhon application.   Hadrazhon application. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:29 am

*casually strolls by, stops, reads... Hits it with the hammer of approval*
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

PostSubject: Re: Hadrazhon application.   Hadrazhon application. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:47 pm

A sermon will be held this evening around 20:00 in deathknell, I suggest you go there.
Only forsaken and deathknights are welcome (should you bring a friend just an FYI)

There is time for an interview after the sermon
Back to top Go down
Drathun

Drathun

PostSubject: Re: Hadrazhon application.   Hadrazhon application. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:52 pm

You guys don't give this person nearly enough credit, this application could easily be the best one the Cult's had for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hadrazhon application.   Hadrazhon application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hadrazhon application.
Page 1 of 1