The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deathstalker Jesany Duefoe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesany

Deathstalker Jesany Duefoe Empty
PostSubject: Deathstalker Jesany Duefoe   Deathstalker Jesany Duefoe Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:34 am

OOC information
Character name: Jesany Duefoe
Class: Deathstalker

Why do you want to join the Cult?: To explore Forsaken RP in an understanding and supportive environment.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: From a member and the Dark Pope, also from my friend who is joining with me.
Anything else you'd like us to know? I have been involved in RP for a year and also write short RP stories. I have a wide range of RP experience both Horde and Alliance and I am always open to new experiences. Please bear with me as I learn a little more about the Shadow, this is still new to me.
I have read and understand the guild policy, I also agree with it and will do my best to uphold it.

IC application:
The only thing left to me is buried here in my rotting shell, wrapped in this dark shroud of eternal sleep. Yet I hear her voice calling me without pause, patient as the cold that binds me to my wooden box.

Let me be, I do not wish to rise for you, no choices are left to me now for I am gone. Let the soil be my guardian for I have nothing to give the world of the living.

Why does she call to me, this winged apparition with a voice so compelling, tugging at my mind as I try to resist.

“Mordo I am here, sent to aid you.”

The white bone of his elbow is dull in the dismal gloom, the flesh taken from the joint leaving it exposed to view. I cannot bear to look at the animated body before me, how can he exist like that, how can he be, just like...me.

What am I, what have I let myself become? Yet it is done, my life is no more.

I have chosen the ultimate sacrifice as my burden. Now I have but one choice to make, which I do with careful consideration of the consequences.

As I kneel before my Queen I pledge my blades, no my very being to her, for I am of the Forsaken and I have made my choice.

I am a Deathstalker, yellow eyes watching from the shadows as I wait to end your life. But I am also a seeker, of something I do not know or understand. Are you the answer to the half formed question that I have kept hidden for so long?

Can you guide me?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathstalker Jesany Duefoe   Deathstalker Jesany Duefoe Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:49 am

Hello and thank you for registering to the Cult of Shadow!

Can't find anything wrong with your application and hope you enjoy your stay in the Cult as a role-playing guild

-Morth
Back to top Go down
Jesany

PostSubject: Re: Deathstalker Jesany Duefoe   Deathstalker Jesany Duefoe Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:47 am

((Thank you for coming back to me, really do appreciate it.))

Jesany
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

PostSubject: Re: Deathstalker Jesany Duefoe   Deathstalker Jesany Duefoe Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:13 pm

I like it very much, you got my official

<stamp of approval>

Back to top Go down
Deayna

Deayna

PostSubject: Re: Deathstalker Jesany Duefoe   Deathstalker Jesany Duefoe Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:48 pm

Good app, liked it!

And what Dunder forgot to mention, seek out any officer in game for your IC intervieuw, that being Dunderholm or Dailor. I hope yo see you soon in game! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

PostSubject: Re: Deathstalker Jesany Duefoe   Deathstalker Jesany Duefoe Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:10 pm

Didn't forget, was testing the lower rank Razz
Back to top Go down
Dailor
Shadow Pope
Dailor

PostSubject: Re: Deathstalker Jesany Duefoe   Deathstalker Jesany Duefoe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:21 pm

And another approval needed here I see.

<stamp of approval>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathstalker Jesany Duefoe   Deathstalker Jesany Duefoe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1