A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Maldreth Blackwood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maldreth

PostSubject: Maldreth Blackwood   Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:30 am

OOC information: Been roleplaying on WoW for a few years, my current main is in the Red Blades
Character name: Maldreth
Class: Rogue level 23

Why do you want to join the Cult?: Used to RP a Forsaken on Argent Dawn, love the type of RP they offer, however as AD has gone a bit "meh" thought i'd try out a forsaken alt and see how i like it on here!
How did you come to learn about the Cult: Been on Defias for a fair time now so i've come to know you guys with a good reputation for roleplay.

IC application:

Born and raised in the town of Brill, Maldreth was the eldest of two siblings, the younger being his sister Elissa. His mother, Marian died during the birth of Elissa which drove his father, Martrand into a spiral of anger and grief, anger in which he took out on Maldreth with frequent beatings.

Despite the troubles with his father, Maldreth grew up into a fine young man and a valuable asset for the town of Brill. His talents at skinning the local wildlife and providing valuable leather for the townsfolk also made him a well liked individual, his skills with a blade also did not go unnoticed as he protected the town from various threats. however this life was to not last forever.

Rumours stirred in the northern reaches of Lordaeron of a plague spreading through the wilds, a plague magical in nature. Maldreth paid no heed to this rumours, and if such a plague was to exist surely it was a matter for the magi of Dalaran to deal with, he believed it would not affect his life in Brill.

The local grain shipment arrived from Andorhal, nothing out of the ordinary or so some would think, however today was different. As the wares were distributed around the local populance something was wrong. It was the old and sick to go first, coming down with a deathly high fever in which no medical assistance could cure. Maldreth's once trusted friends and neighbours began to descend into madness and attacking those who they had lived with for years. The plague of undeath had gripped Brill.

As chaos insued, many of the still living townsfolk fled to the outlying villages, however Maldreth's family were nowhere to be seen. As he ventured to his house to gather his belongings and flee he was confronted with his father and sister. His father driven with grief and sickness was convinced that Elissa had fallen to the plight of the scourge, Martrand butchered his own daughter believing it was for the best, seeing this drove Maldreth into a rage, he struck down his father repeatedly until but a motionless body remained. Blood on his hands and the loss of his family weighing heavily on his shoulders he fled, only to be butchered by the ravaging undead that now inhabited the once peaceful village of Brill.

Maldreth joined the ranks of the scourge like many of the inhabitants of Lordaeron carrying out the will of Arthas and the Lich King.

When Maldreth regained his free will he returned to his home town of Brill, now in undeath we still clings to his place of birth and pledging his life to the Banshee Queen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maldreth Blackwood   Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:07 am

Hello and thank you for applying to the Cult of Shadow!

Well what can I say, your application is spotless.

10/10
Back to top Go down
Dailor
Shadow Pope

PostSubject: Re: Maldreth Blackwood   Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:36 am

What? A 10/10? That is just not possible.

*reads the application closely*

AHA!
Maldreth wrote:
When Maldreth regained his free will he returned to his home town of Brill, now in undeath we still clings to his place of birth and pledging his life to the Banshee Queen.

9.5/10

*cough*

Maybe I should just put my stamp of approval and go to bed instead... Smile

*puts stamp of approval*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Maldreth Blackwood   Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:22 am

Grammar isn't a fair representation of role-play you crazy son of a..

Nay, I say 10/10! This application needed nothing corrected!
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller

PostSubject: Re: Maldreth Blackwood   Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:58 pm

silently walks in and out <stamp of approval>

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maldreth Blackwood   

Back to top Go down

Maldreth Blackwood
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1