The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Niccolai's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niccolai

Niccolai's Application Empty
PostSubject: Niccolai's Application   Niccolai's Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:49 am

Ooc Information:
Name: Niccolai
Class: Warrior (Former Deathknight)

Why do you want to join the guild?: Well, because I'd Like to get some Horde side RP, So far I've been roleplaying only on the alliance side, And this guild seemed nice, And I had had the possibility to create a nice introduction to the horde.

How did you come to know of the cult?: As stated I've rp'd only on Alliance but most of the w-pvp events i've been in were cult related, And I got to know them better during an IC encounter with Daeyna.

Anything else you'd like us to know?: Nothing in particulair, if you have questions for me I'll do my best to awnser them ^^

IC information:

Niccolai pased around the empty crooked building, a lot had happend since the sun rose last...
He'd betrayed his former leader, though... was it betrayel? Lexgrad had been missguided, had he not betrayed first? Turning on his own kind?
Then he went to Fenris keep, where an.. unexpected.. gift, was given to him, though.. at the time, he did not see it as a gift.
His Runeblade had been drained, he'd felt.. weak, powerless, they had stolen something that became a part of him.
And then, what remained was his own soul, forced back into his body by shadow, it had been a long time since he felt anything like that, not since he was raised.
Though.. This felt better somehow, even as weak as he'd become.

Shadow surrounded him.
Then a bright light amongst the darkness.
He was... called upon, to serve yet again? No.. This was different then the first time.
Next he'd open his eyes, where he saw a winged glowing creature, a Val'kyr.
The Val'kyr seemed busy, and flew away, Niccolai looked around.
Two familair faces, one who, not to long ago, tried to poke hot steel into his mouth, The other, the Forsaken he sought out several times to take out Lexgrad.
"You just watch out I dont put a hot poker into you next time." First sentence in his third life, good plan, insult those you seek to join.
They responded, Niccolai barely heard it and simply nodded.

"Time to move out, you can get on my steed again." The big one said.
What... Like I don't have my own means to get around? "That wont be neccesary I can call upon my own charger."
Niccolai prepared to summon his deathcharger like many times before, but... nothing... not even a glow.
The big guy had moved away already, though still visible at the graveyard's gate, the other stood next to Niccolai.
"I guess I'll need that ride afterall." Niccolai said, the forsaken lady grinned as the headed to the big one.

Back at Fenris Keep, seems there's a group heading outside, or not? They stop as the three approached.
"You have returned." a robed one said.
"And we succeeded", Niccolai was getting his head together and lost track of the conversation, there was something with his neck...
"Brother Niccolai." The female one said, "You might want to pay attention, this could be usefull for you."
Niccolai directed his attention at the one they called the 'Shadowpope', the same one that just recently gave the order for the practical destruction of Niccolai's blade.
Yet... He no longer cared for it, The shadowpope told him this was evidence of the Shadows power, and it had convinced Niccolai.
When the conversation began to trail off away from the, what Niccolai figured to be Shadowlore, He decided it'd be time to get his head in order.

In life Niccolai would've fallen into a sleep, however his first undeath, but second life, had taught him that was no longer possible, Instead he'd simply try to clear his mind, just for a few hours of not thinking anything, it was no substitute for sleep ofcourse, but... it was something.
When he was shown a place he could stay, he thanked the forsaken lady, and went upstairs for his daily ritual.
"Tomorow, I shall do my best to be accepted by them, for today, to much has happend already."
------
Back to top Go down
Servek

Servek

PostSubject: Re: Niccolai's Application   Niccolai's Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:44 am

Niccolai wrote:
there was something with his neck.

=

WIN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niccolai's Application   Niccolai's Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:41 am

A pass from I.

One more to confirm.
Back to top Go down
Dailor
Shadow Pope
Dailor

PostSubject: Re: Niccolai's Application   Niccolai's Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:09 am

How to say this... Well, the most simple way is surely the way to go. Thumbs up, as in passing this one.

Back to top Go down
Deayna

Deayna

PostSubject: Re: Niccolai's Application   Niccolai's Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:12 pm

To add to the story:

Niccolai's Application WoWScrnShot_111311_235617

Daeyna, Servek en Nicc Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niccolai's Application   Niccolai's Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:11 pm

Cooll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Niccolai's Application   Niccolai's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Niccolai's Application
Page 1 of 1