The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Solana Duskstrider Application (take 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solana

Solana Duskstrider Application (take 2) Empty
PostSubject: Solana Duskstrider Application (take 2)   Solana Duskstrider Application (take 2) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:49 am

OOC Character Info:

Character's Name: Solanna (cus Solana was already taken by a bleeding gnome on Defias EU Grrr *shakes fist angrily*)

Class: Warlock

Why do you want to join the guild?: Well, I've rped with you guys on my main Angealion, and thought that maybe I could give Forsaken RP a try as I found the Forsaken campaign in WC3 interesting and from what I've seen about you guys...should be interesting to see stuff from another angle.

How did you learn about the Cult?: I first bumped into you guys during Gnash's Campaign over in Kalimdor on my orc Grekthar. Then again on my DK Angealion.

Anything else you'd like us to know?: Well, I can't make any events that would be on Saturday's between 4pm and 8pm GB time, or Sunday's 1pm and 10pm GB time due to my work.

IC Application:

After returning to life, Solana was confused and frustrated. Her magic wouldn't work like it did in life, the Scourge was now no longer a threat and she now had this pain in her head that kept coming and going! What do I do now? she thought to herself as she conjured a ball of fire to light the wood in front of her. Her body couldn't feel the heat of the flames, but this small act from life gave her comfort.

She'd met with some other Forsaken who seem to know what they were doing...maybe she should join them. They'd helped her understand some things about what it was to be Forsaken in this day and age...maybe they could help her find a purpose other than simply existing.

And Angealion had met with them before and not killed them on the spot, so that must mean that they are an alright lot....if a little preoccupied with the Shadow and tales of ascension...

Who knows...maybe joining this Cult would be a good thing...where else could she turn anyway?

OOC: Okay..that's pretty much what I've got so far for Solana trying to join up. And if you're interested in more about Angealion and Solana then check this link...this is kinda what I use to base both Solana and Angealion off of. I wrote this a while back before I started RPing..

go to fanfiction and look up the author jaffaarchfiend. then go to the only WoW fanfic on the page for that author Smile
enjoy and hope I hear from you guys Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solana Duskstrider Application (take 2)   Solana Duskstrider Application (take 2) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:12 pm

Seem's fine from me.

If another officer could confirm this then you are in.
Back to top Go down
Dailor
Shadow Pope
Dailor

PostSubject: Re: Solana Duskstrider Application (take 2)   Solana Duskstrider Application (take 2) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:15 pm

Thumbs up on this one, yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solana Duskstrider Application (take 2)   Solana Duskstrider Application (take 2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solana Duskstrider Application (take 2)
Page 1 of 1